Are Hooliganism and Atmosphere Linked?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So season ticket holders aren't real fans? How does that work then?

And are you talking about the same Levy/Lewis that changed the club by booting out the bloke in the raincoat first chance they got, and gradually improving "OUR club's" league position from mid-table.

Your shoulder is going to stink of vinegar if you don't brush that working class nawty boy chip off if it.

Regards, A. Yuppy (sic)
it works because the season tickets are sooo expensive and sooo hard to get that it puts them generally out of reach of the ordinary punter..
my point about Levy remains I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LEAGUE POSITION if 'our' teams becomes 'his'...
Spurs needs to remain apart of the tottenham community and be a reflection of it...
if that means fucking off day tripping east enders and there ST's, then thats what I would be in favor of.
I dislike the whole idea of ST's as WHL would sell out anyway...it denies other spurs supportors from seeing their team and has gone along way to making our atmosphere poor.
And no Im not going to brush my 'working class chip' off my shoulder, im working class and so is tottenham so you and your yuppy crowd can fuck off back to wherever the fuck you come from cunt...

I was just saying there is no link between hooliganism and atmosphere, you are right no wonder they are all happy as larry over there!
Apart from the thousands of neo Nazis and regular violence that happens every single game on "Der Wall" it's very much tickety boo

it works because the season tickets are sooo expensive and sooo hard to get that it puts them generally out of reach of the ordinary punter..
my point about Levy remains I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LEAGUE POSITION if 'our' teams becomes 'his'...
Spurs needs to remain apart of the tottenham community and be a reflection of it...
if that means fucking off day tripping east enders and there ST's, then thats what I would be in favor of.
I dislike the whole idea of ST's as WHL would sell out anyway...it denies other spurs supportors from seeing their team and has gone along way to making our atmosphere poor.
And no Im not going to brush my 'working class chip' off my shoulder, im working class and so is tottenham so you and your yuppy crowd can fuck off back to wherever the fuck you come from cunt...

You're right of course, Comrade Ozspur. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. I think it was your wonderfully unique literacy and the poetic way you called me a cunt that convinced me that you must be correct.

I feel truly enlightened and realise that I have been guilty of depriving the community of N17 the chance to go to the Lane.

In my defence, I never knew there were so many people in the local area that actually wanted to attend games but couldn't. I'm not a polyglot, you see.

From the start of next season, I shall revert to spending my Monday mornings watching the progress bar of the ticket office website.

Please tell me, oh wise and just leader, what is the maximum number of games I can attend? I wouldn't want to go to too many and stop being a true fan.

You're right of course, Comrade Ozspur. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. I think it was your wonderfully unique literacy and the poetic way you called me a cunt that convinced me that you must be correct.

I feel truly enlightened and realise that I have been guilty of depriving the community of N17 the chance to go to the Lane.

In my defence, I never knew there were so many people in the local area that actually wanted to attend games but couldn't. I'm not a polyglot, you see.

From the start of next season, I shall revert to spending my Monday mornings watching the progress bar of the ticket office website.

Please tell me, oh wise and just leader, what is the maximum number of games I can attend? I wouldn't want to go to too many and stop being a true fan.
The waiting list for season tickets alone is close to 50 000, so clearly there are people missing out from seeing spurs at the lane..
If ST is an option, then I don't begrudge per say supporters taking the option...personally as said previously I don't like the fundamental idea...I also think if u watched the progress bar on Mondays mornings you wouldn't b waiting that long for it to be sold out...
Clearly u feel some sort of entitlement to ur season ticket, so do me a favor, u and the rest of the 'real' supporters stop acting like cunts, cheer the team and stop your complaining/ booing/ wingeing and appreciate every moment in WHL...from a supporter in OZ who would kill to b at the lane...

The waiting list for season tickets alone is close to 50 000, so clearly there are people missing out from seeing spurs at the lane..
If ST is an option, then I don't begrudge per say supporters taking the option...personally as said previously I don't like the fundamental idea...I also think if u watched the progress bar on Mondays mornings you wouldn't b waiting that long for it to be sold out...
Clearly u feel some sort of entitlement to ur season ticket, so do me a favor, u and the rest of the 'real' supporters stop acting like cunts, cheer the team and stop your complaining/ booing/ wingeing and appreciate every moment in WHL...from a supporter in OZ who would kill to b at the lane...

Congratulations on your knowledge of the Tottenham area from all that way. You truly must be a scholar. I feel honoured that an Australian can be so interested in London.

Also, are you in the Guiness Book of Records for your hearing ability?

Perhaps if I get another police warning for using "the Y word", can you testify to say that it couldn't have been me, as you can hear from the other side of the world that I don't sing.

Congratulations on your knowledge of the Tottenham area from all that way. You truly must be a scholar. I feel honoured that an Australian can be so interested in London.

Also, are you in the Guiness Book of Records for your hearing ability?

Perhaps if I get another police warning for using "the Y word", can you testify to say that it couldn't have been me, as you can hear from the other side of the world that I don't sing.
My grandfathers father was born in tottenham, my father grew up there and I lived in the broadwater estate till I was 5.... So no I'm not a scholar, simply an ex-pat spurs supporter living in OZ..
I haven't missed watching a game since I was 13 and have discussed extensively with ppl on this forum who do attend games about the atmosphere and the potential causes behind it...ST's regularly come up...
Since ur such a smart arse, I'll be over in march next year and at plenty of games so maybe ill c you there...will c if u mouth off as much in person....my guess is ur a 50 yr old middle class geezer, probably a teacher or a washed up intellilectual that never made it who comes on this forum to intellectually pontificate and be a condescending cunt...
Just fucking jog on cunt.....

And what, you're 14 now? And yeah, I'm "intellilectual" (sic) by your standards. But then so is a goldfish.

That was a shit loss, we've all got the hump and it must be painful to be so thick that you're best comeback is "cunt", when I try to explain about support to you (outsider) but are you really, actually threatening me with violence without having a clue who I am?

Read back the thread. Think. Tell me you were joking.

And what, you're 14 now? And yeah, I'm "intellilectual" (sic) by your standards. But then so is a goldfish.

That was a shit loss, we've all got the hump and it must be painful to be so thick that you're best comeback is "cunt", when I try to explain about support to you (outsider) but are you really, actually threatening me with violence without having a clue who I am?

Read back the thread. Think. Tell me you were joking.
I read back and all I could find was you running for your life...hooligan pedigree no doubt....
You sound like a bloke who was always there but never involved, the kinda cunt that gets off telling us yungins' about what you used to do and how you used to do it...
Ur the fucking usain bolt of hooligans...always RUNNING your mouth and it seems like also your feet..
As I said previously ill be over in march....

I read back and all I could find was you running for your life...hooligan pedigree no doubt....
You sound like a bloke who was always there but never involved, the kinda cunt that gets off telling us yungins' about what you used to do and how you used to do it...
Ur the fucking usain bolt of hooligans...always RUNNING your mouth and it seems like also your feet..
As I said previously ill be over in march....

I'm so sorry I didn't fancy 12 v 1. (Especially in the area I mentioned, but then you wouldn't know about that.) By all means PM me in March, tough boy. Get BUPA.

I'm so sorry I didn't fancy 12 v 1. (Especially in the area I mentioned, but then you wouldn't know about that.) By all means PM me in March, tough boy. Get BUPA.
I no the area you mentioned, an uncle used to own a cafe up on the north end of blackstock in the 80's..manor house a tube station not far from it...if it's 12-1 in that area spurs hard men must not have liked ya, a hooligan with no friends and a season ticket, doesn't sound like a hooligan to me....
Jog on....

I no the area you mentioned, an uncle used to own a cafe up on the north end of blackstock in the 80's..manor house a tube station not far from it...if it's 12-1 in that area spurs hard men must not have liked ya, a hooligan with no friends and a season ticket, doesn't sound like a hooligan to me....
Jog on....

Lolz. Cuntwheel is as much a hooligan as dear Ade is the answer to our goal problems.

Google limmy and annoying on you tube. This is the sort of Ray ban wearing single geared bike riding cunt you're dealing with.

Don't get sucked in mate. It lives off trolling and knows very, very little about football. That's why he doesn't discuss it.

Jog on....

Bore off romper stomper. When did I say I was a hooligan? You really are making yourself look very silly, so this is my last correspondence until May. Over and out.

Lolz. Cuntwheel is as much a hooligan as dear Ade is the answer to our goal problems.

Google limmy and annoying on you tube. This is the sort of Ray ban wearing single geared bike riding cunt you're dealing with.

Don't get sucked in mate. It lives off trolling and knows very, very little about football. That's why he doesn't discuss it.

Aaah, a woman scorned...

nVkRli7.png

And then this gem, from the bloke who is more interested in arguing the toss about films than watching Tottenham.

EP2FqsJ.png

#outed

#buried

Lol.

Tragic stuff.

8 months is a long time to wait for the killer zinger. Its kind of lost its zip.

Go back and try again.

Resorting to private messages shows you up as a cunt far better than I could ever hope.

Lol.

Tragic stuff.

8 months is a long time to wait for the killer zinger. Its kind of lost its zip.

Go back and try again.

Resorting to private messages shows you up as a cunt far better than I could ever hope.

Correct and inadvertently very funny. PMing does show that person up as a cunt. Trouble is, you PMed me. Were you too pissed to remember?

#selfburial

Can't wait to let the wife know you've taken me off ignore again.

Japes ahoy!

Mate I've just pieced together his 12-1 story...

His the fuzz running away from the yid army....

Cop stumbles upon 12 yids whilst wearing a gooner jersey.....fucccck run back to manor station and live to troll another day on the fighting cock...

#dntfeedthetroll

Back
Top Bottom