Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, i can’t get on British bookies atm because I live in Spain. Was just saying it to see if you’d do it. I think it’s a great way to gamble £20 just not my £20

I bet on top 4 a while back then in a bout of Ange inspired positive vibes I put money on is doing the double. Knowing full well we were playing City so the odds improved.

That was my sons college fund……….

:ange-facepalm2::ange-hands-head::ange-facepalm:

I bet on top 4 a while back then in a bout of Ange inspired positive vibes I put money on is doing the double. Knowing full well we were playing City so the odds improved.

That was my sons college fund……….

:ange-facepalm2::ange-hands-head::ange-facepalm:

Have always thought University is an overrated form of Stealth Tax anyway, you did him as favour. He’s just not ready or experienced enough to understand that yet.

I know I learned a lot during those years I Spent working at McDonalds

Spurs fans. What do you want ?

Conte " getting champions league was a miracle ".

Or Ange

" were not just battling for 4th spot ".

Fuck me.

What’s most interesting from this though is conte managing fan’s expectations like a boss.

You will find most people saying our squad was shit last season. In turn don’t expect much from Ange with the crap he’s inherited has to start putting right.

Effectively the squad Conte is talking about.

So was it actually a shit squad he had over performing? Or was he just punching at the right weight?

Was an obvious tick to manage the discomfort of public speaking. As is the eye contact thing they all get all wet about.

I’d fucking challenge any of them to go b through the comfort zones to beat their own quirks. If they even know what they are.

100%

It was obvious from the start the cough was just a way to give himself time to process the question asked.

Ange knows exactly what he's doing. In total control

Back
Top Bottom