Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have always thought University is an overrated form of Stealth Tax anyway, you did him as favour. He’s just not ready or experienced enough to understand that yet.

I know I learned a lot during those years I Spent working at McDonalds

100%.

I always think my time spent working at Ratners on a Saturday taught me the core values I could take into every area of my life.

First term you need to go over the top to set the standards.

Ideology must always triumph over practice when you go into something new, after time when everything basic is set you can start to evaluate the practice.

You can't go in a new direction without making some sacrifices.

I Love Him Raising Arizona GIF

Wut?
It's up to the club to create an environment where your best players don't feel the need to move on, surely?
If you look at the history of Kane's recent time with Spurs it could be argued he was lied to by Levy on more than one occasion. I think some of the reason Kane didn't resign with Spurs was feeling he couldn't trust Levy.

Back
Top Bottom