Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think you conquer addiction just by playing a high line.
But how much if his downfall was down to going from having a friendly father figure almost in Poch , to going to a stone cold “you’re just a lazy trainer” in Jose?
Addiction is a valid point though , but I’m also a believer in things gets worse when your not having a great time on the pitch , not playing much etc

Over-hyping him does him or us no favours from the outside..... There's enough cunts out there willing us to fail each season as it is.
Fair enough , I take it back - we will just win the league and FA cup this season, City will retain the Carabaro cup due to the ref disallowing Kanes equaliser in the 89th due to his toe nail being offside! :ange-arms2:

Yeah I like what I'm seeing so far

Just think people are going way over the top based on some pre season friendlies
Some maybe, but the style is such that it's very hard not to feel excited.

Top 6 will be, for me, a great start to his tenure. We'll get found out against some, we'll decimate a few, but as long as we see the style progressively get better, I expect we'll see more W's than L's at the end of the season, and we'll be gagging for his second season to get underway.

"Ehhh the Barcelona are a top top club. And ehhh the Tottenham are not not..."
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

Flashbacks of that damp squib

Back
Top Bottom