Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“We were just playing for 1-0, that doesn’t sit well with me” 👏

*cough cough* :contesmell: :mourweird:
:pochshock2:
Can add this guy to that list as well, final 5 minutes of a half if we were level or ahead the old ping it around the defenders and Hugo and avoid venturing beyond the halfway line was a pretty common routine.

Used to piss me off so much because we were so capable in attack that wasting those 5 minutes or so was absurd, we passed up so many opportunities to really put teams to the sword when we could have done.

It had glimpses that's all.

The end of the season we got 4th was the best it looked but even then it only really kicked in to being fun of we got a couple of goals.

When games were tight it was torture.

Today I loved the first half despite it being close. We were having a go. Hassling to get the ball back and then immediately looking forward.

Is night and day compared to the last few years.
1-0 at home against Burnley via a pen won by big Dav was NOT fun, gets lost in the Euphoria of being sandwiched between the Woolwich win and the Norwich spanking.

Bullshit. If we won the league with "boring Conté or Jose Football", you'd be singing their praises. Knocking the pints back on after the other while chanting every possible Spurs slogan at the top of your voice.

I saw most of Uk do that just because they reached the Euro finals. Suddenly no one gave two hoots whether it was Boring Southgate Football. Everyone was chanting "It's coming Home."

Then when they were beaten by even more boring Italy, I didn't see any Italian cry, "We won, we played Shit Counter attack Football, I'm just going to drink some water and go to Sleep. This is the worst day of My Life". They didn't care, they won and that was all that mattered.

Get nice stadiums, stylish Football, they great N17 experience, out of your head. Football is like war, There is only One winner and to them goes all the glory.
"If "does a lot of work in your post.

confused real life GIF

Dagul is a fraud like Gold and the twins.

He is publicly advocating the sale of Harry Kane when Kane running down his contract clearly makes Levy and ENIC's position almost untenable. The very thing he says he wants to happen. False flag bullshit.

Full of shit all of them.

But does it? Does it really?

Does a multi-billionaire white knight step in to save us just because Kane leaves on a free? ENIC leave Tottenham when ENIC say so and no sooner. We're a million years away from the days when owners could be forced out because of the sheer size of the numbers involved now.

Back
Top Bottom