Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.
You fucking happy clapper cunts, sucking Poch off for weeks and weeks.

YOU are the people happy with our game.
YOU are the people who think that the manager has perfect reasons for his "tactics" and selections.

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts

I'm going to say the below and that is it.

I am very disappointed with the way our season has fizzled out - it's like the players have lost all heart and bottle since the league cup final/europa exit.

No pressing, no accuracy in passing, no movement. Not sure where it's gone, but I'm pretty sure we're not going to get it back this season, if I'm honest.

I still think Poch needs time, and I still believe he's a good manager, and I put a lot of the blame on some of the players...but dear lord I hope we have a fucking good transfer window, and that Poch is able/allowed to get in the players he wants.

Then he'll have no excuses for next season (not saying we should expect top four as that is getting more and more difficult, but more consistently good performances for a start would be nice!)

That's it - feel free to disagree or agree :) But I'll not be melting.

All the Sherwood lovers who are happy to see this gooner do us at home and will shout 'I told you so' FUCK OFF AND GO SUPPORT THIS TWAT INSTEAD. FUCKING GOONER-LOVING TURDS

Fazio is pretty shit. Not much (if any) better than Dier. I'd rather give a player who is 21 the opportunity to get games under his belt over someone who is unconvincing, slow and ageing. But yeah, clearly he should start ahead of Davies seeing as that's his main position. But I can imagine Fazio is a bit of a bellend so it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he's done something to piss Poch off.
Anyone who does this to Costa is a hero, not a bellend.
nxUYB5l.gif

Fucks sake ladies.
Man City..... Fucking billion dollar backed Man City with all their stars lost to Burnley......

Shit happens....

And we're hardly a prime example of a consistantly well playing team over a long long period of time.
Or a team with a record for stability with management.

Poch's first season!
Many players not of his choosing!
Limited by a strict Levy bound transfer/recruit policy!
Recently lost a lot of our best best players!

To lose is is disheartening - downright depressing... fuck me we might have a shit season next year, but eventually we have to back someone, give them time to find their squad, imbue a a philosophy.
The way some of you folks carry on, it's like we're Chelsea and can buy whoever we want and expect to win every game

Oh come on. You're smarter than this. The Sherwood thread when juxtaposed with the immediate gloating in this thread is the most obvious "read between the lines" you can ever hope to see.
So it's 2+2 then? I'm with sammyspurs sammyspurs on this one. Saying we've been shite for weeks isn't something I'm proud of, but it's a fact. Doesn't mean one single cell in my body wanted us to lose today, especially against that fuckwit. Also means that I believe I have the right to question the present set up without being accused of being a Gooner Troll Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom