Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soldado, late winner, runs over and screams "salute that ya cunt' in Sherwood's face.
Oh fuck me, this is the one time it's acceptable for a player to salute at Poch and get it reciprocated, isn't it?

Though alas, we'll be classy and the players won't say a single word against Sherwood post-match.
But let's see the boys try not to smile with glee if we smash them up.
:eriksenlol:

P.S. thank fuck we get this match over with early in the weekend. None of that waiting-around-for-4pm with a hangover on a Sunday shit.

OTE="Thin Lilywhite Duke, post: 766452, member: 4831"]He just can't help himself.

:sherwoodlol::pochfacepalm:[/QUOTE]
Its TS sence of bravado? He thinks hes a comic now. He taught Paul Whitehouse every he knows.

Tbh. that was an obvious joke from ol' Timmy. Everyone knows he would give his right leg to get Harry Kane and Nabil Bentaleb!

-----------------Vorm
Chiriches - Dier - Fazio - Rose
---------Bentaleb - Mason
----Lamela - Eriksen - Townsend
------------------Kane

I'd be tempted to play one of Stambouli/Dembele and drop one of Townsend/Lamela to add more defense because of Walker and Vertonghen being out. But, I'd rather not change it up more and just keep things as is. I do want Lamela to get another game.

Lashes out? A paradox in a headline.
The original article title doesnt contain the bit about "lashing out". I added this bit in an attempt to make an ironic joke comparing the mixed feelings of the Spurs fans toward sherwood with Poch's more diplomatic comments. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:
Well said poch.

"I expect a very good reception because he is a manager that worked here and spent a lot of time here, like a player and as manager," he said.

"He helped the academy to develop young talent and I hope he gets a very good reception from the supporters because I think he deserves that.

"I think that we share the same idea, we believe in the young talent. This is great, like when I started my career as a manager at Espanyol in Barcelona. We believe it was the same things, to encourage and develop the young talent.

Well said poch.

"I expect a very good reception because he is a manager that worked here and spent a lot of time here, like a player and as manager," he said.

"He helped the academy to develop young talent and I hope he gets a very good reception from the supporters because I think he deserves that.

"I think that we share the same idea, we believe in the young talent. This is great, like when I started my career as a manager at Espanyol in Barcelona. We believe it was the same things, to encourage and develop the young talent.
Well said?

He was hardly going to say "the last guy was a complete cunt", was he?

That's Tim's job.

Back
Top Bottom