Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we're lucky to not be down 2-0 at halftime.

This thread:

giphy3.gif

So.....are we going to slate Vlad for the next 15 minutes, or are we going to dare to question why he is being played at RB when we KNOW FOR A FACT HE IS SHIT THERE, and Dier is decent there...?

Oh dont bother, I already know the answer

If we could sell Eriksen this summer for £30 mil, would you do it? How much would it take for you to agree to sell him?

Not scored in 11 games now.

No. No, No, No ... just No.

It's not his fault that wingers adjacent to him are shit; let a lone the fact that he has to be shifted to the left just to accommodate these one-dimensional players.

Fazio started really well and the first header he lost was for the goal. After that Benteke has been bossing it.

We need to up our game, Villa is eager and will play to the whistle.

So.....are we going to slate Vlad for the next 15 minutes, or are we going to dare to question why he is being played at RB when we KNOW FOR A FACT HE IS SHIT THERE, and Dier is decent there...?

Yedlin, fuck I don't care how talented he is, he is the one player who has pace of a similar standard to Abonglahor

Dier was terrible at RB at the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom