Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We won't be able to sell all the flops or replace all of them in the summer. If he fails to make any of them play better, his time could be up soon.
some think we can get 50m+ for our deadweight!
we will do well to get half that!

I've been openly disdainful of his management in games - particularly the choice and timing of his substitutions. I'm not blind to the problems we've got at the moment.

So if you want to try that again.... why am I 'bitching' about you, Sammy?

Because some cunt accused certain people of celebrating that win for Tim, and I told them get fucked.
You want to be all calm and collected, go right ahead. If I want to fucking lose it, I will.

And yes, I will scream a big fat told you so to the people who have been calling Scott a gooner troll for his views on Poch as well as slating me for weeks for mine.

Telling that NONE of them want to review todays shitfest....easier to bicker about other fans instead

its also laughable to think that the season would have been any worse under tim.
Really? How do you know that?

There has been a consistent problem under three managers, and that is the quality of the squad and the attitude therein. How do you know that Tim would've done better, when he was already busy upsetting players and club officials during his time here? He could've completely lost the dressing room and our season imploded well before now.

Truth is it's nonsense to try and predict what happened. What's more, I'm sick of the whole "hat Tim would've done" attitude. The man is gone. Whatever the future of the club, it isn't him.

Another performance like today,. Another season dwindling away to fuck all. Another season below Woolwich, and another season without seriously looking like challenging for top 4. Yet over 50% said they were supportive of ENIC`s transfer strategy in the recent poll. Can anyone explain this. Because I fucking can`t.

Another performance like today,. Another season dwindling away to fuck all. Another season below Woolwich, and another season without seriously looking like challenging for top 4. Yet over 50% said they were supportive of ENIC`s transfer strategy in the recent poll. Can anyone explain this. Because I fucking cant.

Our transfer policy has been erratic, but its the manager merry go round thats been the biggest issue for me.

To think people celebrated sacking Redknapp...and still claimed HE underachieved

:paulinhofacepalm:

When have I denied slating him...Im saying it now. Ive been slating him...but Ive also given him credit where due.

Today he deserved nothing positive. Im amazed your ire is all at me.

Still cant possibly muster up a bad word for the manager after that one....?
strangely - when people insult me and call me a mong, I find it difficult to give a fuck about them any more. My daughter isn't as beautiful as Cheryl Cole, or as smart as Stephen Hawking - but if you called her an ugly, thick cunt, it would piss me off.
You might think your method of expressing yourself is edgy and cool - but I have been supporting the club for a long time, and you want to know something? It actually pisses me off when people have nothing better to offer - than a constant stream of negativity about them - and then try to deride me for the way I back them, or call me stupid because I'm not prepared to descend to your level of "support."
You are massively conceited to believe that you are the only person who can see the issues, and worse still, - actually think that you have all the answers.
Most of all though, you are "the" cunt for slagging off all of the people who questioned your shithouse method of supporting the club.
Hence why I invited you to fuck off elsewhere and do it.
It will probably be really appreciated at the emirates, fuck, you might even might make some friends.

strangely - when people insult me and call me a mong, I find it difficult to give a fuck about them any more. My daughter isn't as beautiful as Cheryl Cole, or as smart as Stephen Hawking - but if you called her an ugly, thick cunt, it would piss me off.
You might think your method of expressing yourself is edgy and cool - but I have been supporting the club for a long time, and you want to know something? It actually pisses me off when people have nothing better to offer - than a constant stream of negativity about them - and then try to deride me for the way I back them, or call me stupid because I'm not prepared to descend to your level of "support."
You are massively conceited to believe that you are the only person who can see the issues, and worse still, - actually think that you have all the answers.
Most of all though, you are "the" cunt for slagging off all of the people who questioned your shithouse method of supporting the club.
Hence why I invited you to fuck off elsewhere and do it.
It will probably be really appreciated at the emirates, fuck, you might even might make some friends.
Hot damn, I actually agree with Cooper on something. Are the heavens falling?

Please, I pray of you, don't play dumb.

You had a rant about Pochettino that was aimed at antagonising as many people as possible the second the final whistle was blown. You wanted a reaction, but alas, I think people were more disappointed and jaded than angry this time around, and the responses you've garnered are largely fair and calm.

But you got what you wanted, and now this thread is the sammyspurs sammyspurs show.

If you want people to listen to you, don't make your platform "you're all idiots who can fuck off and Spurs is shit". Because guess what: you won't have many takers. What are we supposed to say, Sammy? People supporting Poch does not mean that we think he's perfect.

We're tired of going through manager after manager, and it's not surprising to see a young coach making poor decisions tactically. He will be here next season, with another transfer window of change under his belt, so why wouldn't we be behind him now?

duke it does work both ways though. u only have to say a few negative things about spurs and u get abuse and called a gooner troll. it comes across as a really paranoid forum. I have not know 1 this paranoid except for the crack addicts schizophrenic forum. but I don't use it anymore as they have secret spy cameras on their website watching me all the time.

Back
Top Bottom