Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Poch had much of a saying in those signings. Fazio was clearly a panic buy and Stambouli is just a cheap Schneiderlin. Typical Tottenham, AVB wasn't backed in the market either, wanted Moutinho got Paulinho, wanted Hulk got Chadli.

Answered it just now...you agree to work under a DoF, dont complain about the players you get.

Anyways, I'm out. Just hope it's not more of the same "there's always next season" shit next season.

post-19224-Fuck-This-Fuck-That-Fuck-Those-Zt2V.gif

The very same agreement that Sherweasel made, and would've stuck to had he not been sacked.

The presumption that had he stayed we'd be having a barnstorming season and would've benefited from top signings is laughable.

I think Sherwood had to go but did a decent job. Not sure why you keep talking about him.

It could have been any team today. We were no worse today than when we beat Leicester or QPR, or lost at Utd. Some see it, some dont.

People are more angry cos it was Tim. Im fucking disgusted with OUR set up and couldnt give two fucks about Villa and their manager.

We've been bad for a long time. Harry Kane single-handedly kept this team relevant. Lord knows where we'd be without him.

It's better for things to be this bad. Drastic changes need to be made at this club. We need to give Poch time and let him rebuild this club. The first step will be getting rid of all the deadweight this offseason.

Our back line has been so terrible lately that we can't even press, something that made us successful earlier in the season.

We won't be able to sell all the flops or replace all of them in the summer. If he fails to make any of them play better, his time could be up soon.

Back
Top Bottom