AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just celebrated with 3 (THREE) Ferror Roche and a lovely cup of Rosie

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

3? ......I thought they were like chicken nuggets, in as much as 6 was considered a small portion.

Bald cunt has just heard ‘we got our Tottenham back’

To him that means he doesn’t have to spend a penny on players anymore, it’s going to be sell to buy for the next 3 seasons until fans start chanting again ‘Levy Out’
That is what I was saying last week. Even though we beat manure they had some great chances. On another day they could have won. We need to make sure we don’t fall into trap of being complacent which is what levy loves. As he wouldn’t see need to spend money. What we need is when two up we bring in like for like quality and go for the jugular rather than have to play more containing football.

Now GO FOR IT Levy, make an attacking move and really back the manager, we’re building something special and just missing that attacking threat. If we can get a deal done for a great forward (either winger or striker) we are cooking something special.
Get a defender and quality forward. I’d sell rich to raise extra cash his just crap. Never wanted him especially for price we paid. He cost £60M we can’t keep hoping he suddenly regaines form ( whatever that is for him) or becomes better. The raw materials are not there. Sell him to Arabs £40M get gift and another forward plus cb / lb. Then we would be cooking. Oh I’d also gi fir kudus or gonckaves fir extra midfiekder quality. Skipp is never gonna be a match winner in an 8 role. Otherwise we look great but need to kick on.

Seriously? So you don't think the manager and style of football has anything to with it then? I honestly wonder sometimes whether some people in here know the first thing about football... :/
Prbly one of those Dino fanbois. Prick!
Under then we prbly scraped an undeserved win playing the most turgid football ever . Remember regardless of the quality of players at their disposal their first aim is not lose and to sit back. That would never change.

Yea if anyone thinks davies is a good option at LB in this system doesn’t really understand football. No way in the world we score that 2nd goal of davies was playing.

Ange apparently does.

The idea that someone is shit, unless they can do the same things that Udogie can and in the same way, is a crap take too.

Last edited:
Mourinho or Conte would not be picking 20yr old Udogie and i doubt they would have been keen on a 22 yr old centre back with 1 season at Wolfsburg. Sarr wouldnt be playing either. They liked the grizzled, been there seen it done it type which was completely against the way we operate which made them 2 mind numbingly stupid appointments.
Indeed they would not have been “ready” as conte always said. Plus would cunte have play madd if he was a club signing?

Back
Top Bottom