AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit surprised they didnt play Kiefer moore from start. Caused us problems last season. Comfortable win as I thought but we need a striker or two before transfer window shuts. We look a crack outfit atm but its early days. We march on.

Romero and Van de Ven have played two full games together and kept two cleansheets now.

Shame Romero had to go off against Brentford. But they're looking like a great pairing.

Feel good game that. All positive except Richy and maybe Gio.
Micky was superb. Maddison is going to be a star with us. Can’t believe we had to put up with shit ego football for 4 years.

Big Ange has laid really good foundations already.

Romero + VDV + Vic is solid af.
Both full backs looking good.
Midfield 3 class.
Rich is poor, we looked way better with Son down the middle.
Kulu was pretty poor but improved after his goal.
An injection of quality/pace into this front line will really set us up for a great season.

Perisic and PEH really good subs to bring on to calm things down and see out a game.
Skipp and Gio did okay.

Amazing what a Good defence does. I always wondered why both Conté and Jose insisted on that.

Ange would not have been near 2-0 if he only had the likes of Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Sess, Reggie, Doherty in defence.

VdV and Romero make a huge difference with their skill when they keep the ball at their feet.

With these players, both Jose and Conté would have got us a trophy or two. Looking at his tactics, I believe Ange will do so too.
Sorry, but Sanchez has put in some great performances lately.

Man deserves a medal after the shit some c**ty fans gave him last year.

Excellent all around. Really good, even when defending.

My god TNT sports is horrible. Lucy Ward ?? Who the hell is that and her cliques…get to the end and it’s Joe Cole going on about our fans getting carried away. What a prick.

I cannot believe how atrocious it actually is.

Back
Top Bottom