AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which idiots thought nagelsmann was the better option than Postecoglou

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

happy to be wrong
I wanted JN as he was available and at the time back in March / April Ange wasn’t really seen as an option. Well not in public. Also thought it was a Munn linked move. Hopefully he does very well off . Early days and things are looking good. Just one thing is that we seem to be slow either starting or during parts of the gane. I was expecting a more fast paced pressing game which was nonstop. May be that will come. However Ange probably never had teams who also like to press when at Celtic. So as long his learning and adapting and ofc if levy backs him then we could be cooking.

I wanted JN as he was available and at the time back in March / April Ange wasn’t really seen as an option. Well not in public. Also thought it was a Munn linked move. Hopefully he does very well off . Early days and things are looking good. Just one thing is that we seem to be slow either starting or during parts of the gane. I was expecting a more fast paced pressing game which was nonstop. May be that will come. However Ange probably never had teams who also like to press when at Celtic. So as long his learning and adapting and ofc if levy backs him then we could be cooking.
but if think about it nagelsmann always had teams with huge budgets just like Mourinho and conte
maybe JUST MAYBE WE DODGE A BULLET

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
I Hope So GIF by Talk Stoop

What I absolutely love is that you can see that we are building something here with Ange. I'll be honest I didn't expect us to be sitting here with 7 pts from 9. I thought our start would be a bit rockier.
What I love most is that I can see a pattern of play emerging. And that we are playing with fearlessness. How long ago it feels like we played that way. This is a breath of fresh air and I'm all in on the Ange bandwagon now.

Hope those two points dropped at Brentford doesn’t stop us winning the league 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This feels fucking great for the first time in years. Crazy thing is it’s not even about the results it’s just so enjoyable to watch now. Early days but imagine what we could do when we are up to full speed and another couple of right good players.

I loved Ange's substitution decisions today. Absolutely spot on.

Took Richarlson off before he was sent off; and Hojbjerg for a timely bit of steal.

Also gave Lo Celso and Skipp a proper 20-minute run-out (making them feel 'involved'), not a bloody 5-minute pisstake like Conte would have done.

Must say as not the biggest fan of Romero, he’s looking very good this season

Still thunders into tackles but not quite as mental as he was. Playing with the ball he’s been excellent and I think VDV is a perfect partner for him
When these two develop a good understanding with each other they'll be a joy to watch. Serious Toby-Jan vibes.

Back
Top Bottom