Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should wait until after he plays a blinder against Inter. The interest will seem more likely. Write the article before… but save it and be the first out the gate afterward.

He was the Spurs MOTM today interestingly. Thought he was good, but Jan and Daws were different class.

I love Lennon though. I don't think he gets enough credit from Spurs fans in terms of what he's done for the club. Only 8 people have made more appearances for the club in the PL era, and he's still only 25!
Jan was for me the MOTM: Lennon about 4-5th best

Depends over what distance. Can imagine bale could do 60m quicker than Lennon, but Lennon would beat bale over 15-20m. I think I've heard the lads say in interviews that kaboul is fastest over 100m. could be mistaken though.

I do love Aaron, seems like he is full of confidence and that's when he's at his most dangerous!

So underestimated in the game, but at least no longer by Spurs fans!

I really hope he just disn't want to risk a serious injury, we need him for the run-in.

Let's hope it's just a tweak! :avbpray:
no. Let's hope that becomes of this they inject him with a new substance that makes him 50x better and looking like
250px-TheIncredibleHulkBruceBanner.jpg
with speed like
images

Back
Top Bottom