Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We won:
Frank Arnesen, who brought Lennon to Spurs, left for Chelsea before he could work with his signing but is still proud of the transfer. “We paid about £500,000 for Aaron and he and Tom Huddlestone cost a combined £1.1million initially,” said the Hamburg sporting director. “To sign him for that amount was a no-brainer. In January 2006, Woolwich did a £12m deal for Theo Walcott but we’d taken Aaron for much less.

What is exciting me so much at the moment is how much Lennon is going to thrive off the little flicks and the passing range of Lewis Holtby. :holtbytongue:

When he masters cutting back inside to counteract left backs who cheat to their foot outside in fear of him taking it to the byline, he will start annihilating defenses. He did it once towards the end of the game today and took a dangerous shot which deflected out for a corner.

He is what he is ! Scored a goal today that is all that matters!!! Beat those Woolwich bastards COYS

He was the Spurs MOTM today interestingly. Thought he was good, but Jan and Daws were different class.

I love Lennon though. I don't think he gets enough credit from Spurs fans in terms of what he's done for the club. Only 8 people have made more appearances for the club in the PL era, and he's still only 25!

Back
Top Bottom