Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, Lamela will inevitably leave eventually....

Anyone fancy a sweepstake on who NW-cunt will redirect his poison towards in this eventual event? ...Hardly a paragon of positivity and support on other topics so the idea of this cunt's world suddenly turning to rainbows is extremely far fetched...
He's already planting the seeds to cunt off Moura in future.

Some fan.

If I really wanted to I could make SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur cry. But everything I say about Lamela is what I really believe. I've been a Spurs fan since 86 I honestly can't remember a player anywhere remotely as devisive as Lamela. I kind of want him to go because I'm tired of actually discussing the same old shit, and mainly I do do in defense of other players, particularly Son recently. Say what you want about Lamela but don't tell me he's better than Son, because he isn't, and don't tell me there aren't better players we can buy, because there are.
Apart from Mindblown, who is a Gooner. Who has said Lamela is better than Son?

Name names. Anyone can make shit up and argue against it to make themselves look a genius.

We went and signed Lucas.

I see no problem with us going out and signing Sessegnon, considering we're favourites to it's likely that we'll bring him in to compete with our quartet up top. Leaving us with Sessegnon, Son, Eriksen, Dele, Lucas and Lamela to choose from behind Kane.

I doubt we'll sign Malcom. It was either Lucas or Malcom and we decided to sign Lucas. Probably because he is a lot more experienced and was cheaper.

It's not even an important position. I'd much rather we replaced our entire central midfield before signing someone to replace Lamela to sit on the bench.

Crazy talk, Wanyama Dier and Dembele even Winks are more useful than Lamela

bye bye wankstain that is Mindless.

Into the "ignore" bin with someone called renee stewart (who she?)

It's a wonderful facility. I suggest you use it on me, it would save you an age in digging out my posts to disagree with.

Son "somewhat limited" indeed.

30 PL goals

Do you have ANY idea how many points that equates to? No, didn't think so.

:goonermong:
Heskey has 100+ PL goals he must be a fucking GOAT

Crazy talk, Wanyama Dier and Dembele even Winks are more useful than Lamela

Dembele - on borrowed time physically
Winks - Long lay off will have set him back a bit...
Wanyama - Rumoured to be off.

Not comparing player vs player (wasn't he crux of the orig comment anyway) but CM needs some love in the summer no doubt.

Even more so if many get their wish and Sissoko leaves...

The only one without a question mark atm is Dier and even then a bunch of our fans will insist he's shite.

Dembele - on borrowed time physically
Winks - Long lay off will have set him back a bit...
Wanyama - Rumoured to be off.

Not comparing player vs player (wasn't he crux of the orig comment anyway) but CM needs some love in the summer no doubt.

Even more so if many get their wish and Sissoko leaves...

The only one without a question mark atm is Dier and even then a bunch of our fans will insist he's shite.

Still should all be retained before Lamela.

You already do with laughter you old cat lady.

As I've told you before, I'm not a crazy cat lady, I'm a crazy cat man!

Ok, so you agree that Son is overall the better player. And we can agree Moura needs more time - I'm not "planting the seeds of doubt" - I don't have much of an opinion of him because I haven't seen him play hardly, no-one has! This is where questions arise from, him literally not playing at all! But we can agree we'd both expect him to get more chances next season and then start to form an opinion. Yes?

So, here's the nub of it, would you like us to bring in one of the players I mentioned? If yes, then surely you agree we have to let an equivalent player go, bearing in mind we have a situation already of players in a similar position not playing much. You simply can't have a squad with Son, Moura, Lamela and A.N.Other? It would be recipe for discord.

And for me it's Lamela because Son's better and Moura needs and deserves more time.

And we can agree Moura needs more time - I'm not "planting the seeds of doubt" - I don't have much of an opinion of him because I haven't seen him play hardly,

he seems to be going the same way as Njie and Nkoudou

:dembelewtf:

I haven't seen him play hardly, no-one has!

You really know your shit man. Lucas Moura has around 200 top level appearances. Including 39 in the Champions League.

Honestly man, at least try and know what the fuck you are talking about. I've seen Lucas Moura play probably 30 times.

You're a joker. No one has seen Lucas Moura play! Haha, dude has more top level appearances than Harry Kane.

As I've told you before, I'm not a crazy cat lady, I'm a crazy cat man!

Ok, so you agree that Son is overall the better player. And we can agree Moura needs more time - I'm not "planting the seeds of doubt" - I don't have much of an opinion of him because I haven't seen him play hardly, no-one has! This is where questions arise from, him literally not playing at all! But we can agree we'd both expect him to get more chances next season and then start to form an opinion. Yes?

So, here's the nub of it, would you like us to bring in one of the players I mentioned? If yes, then surely you agree we have to let an equivalent player go, bearing in mind we have a situation already of players in a similar position not playing much. You simply can't have a squad with Son, Moura, Lamela and A.N.Other? It would be recipe for discord.

And for me it's Lamela because Son's better and Moura needs and deserves more time.

....Except that's simply untrue, isnt it you PROVEN liar?

+ Gaffer already said dont expect much from him til next season.

Why can't you heed him rather than speculating how mich of a flop he'll be?

(Rhetorical... I don't care what warped, conceited, deluded reasoning you have.)

:dembelewtf:

You really know your shit man. Lucas Moura has around 200 top level appearances. Including 39 in the Champions League.

Honestly man, at least try and know what the fuck you are talking about. I've seen Lucas Moura play probably 30 times.

You're a joker. No one has seen Lucas Moura play! Haha, dude has more top level appearances than Harry Kane.

You're showing yourself up again. That's like saying Scott Sinclair's a great player because he's tearing it up at Celtic. I don't give a shit what he's done in at the 1 team of a 1 team league. Doing the business in a team that isn't the 1 team is way more impressive, hence why I rate Malcom do highly. I'm only interested in what he does he does at Spurs, in the Premier League. And answer the question and stop using Moura as a diversion from answering it.

You're showing yourself up again. That's like saying Scott Sinclair's a great player because he's tearing it up at Celtic. I don't give a shit what he's done in at the 1 team of a 1 team league. Doing the business in a team that isn't the 1 team is way more impressive, hence why I rate Malcom do highly. I'm only interested in what he does he does at Spurs, in the Premier League. And answer the question and stop using Moura as a diversion from answering it.
You seriously just compared PSG to Celtic? I'm showing myself up though. Spurs had no chance of Top 4 this season, right? Great judge boy.

You said no one has seen him play. HE HAS 39 APPEARANCES IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. But I'm being shown up? Bruv, you're done.

And what question? If you're talking about a signing. He comes in for Sissoko. Question answered. Now answer mine.

You must have a short memory to conclude that he has done nothing at this club. To refute that I'll just quote what I posted on other Lamela thread.

As for Son, I'm not against him, he's just very frustrating and somewhat, dare I say, limited.

His first touch/close control, decision making and tactical awareness are of a championship level player.
I'm sorry, but I just think you're vastly overrating the guy. His 15/16 season wasn't even that good, he was largely anonymous in the league and did ok against poor opposition in Europe

Back
Top Bottom