Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were Arseholes Mate. Police were laughing with them. Utter cowardice. They knew we couldn't retaliate or we would have been clumped by the Old Bill.

It was like they had all got together beforehand to workout the best tactics for angering a crowd.....I'm not big into conspiracy theories but it killed the atmosphere in the away end.

It was like they had all got together beforehand to workout the best tactics for angering a crowd.....I'm not big into conspiracy theories but it killed the atmosphere in the away end.

Correct.. This was all planned. The crush was ridiculous..

I'm getting pissed off with the comments on how they are a class club etc.. Nothing but a bunch of square headed German Cunts.

Granted our side wasn't the strongest we could have presented, but I think it was strong enough to to compete and even win. That was an embarrassing debacle yesterday which has really made me wonder:

1. How good are we really?
2. How good is the EPL when the second place team gets throttled like that? ( yes, I know Dortmund is in second also)
3. What happened to the attacking, physical, close down on the ball team I've been watching the past couple of months?
4. Have Spurs decided as a group to forget about the Europa campaign?
5. What the fuck is up with Onomah, waste of a roster spot yesterday.

No Mate,

In fairness Dortmund was a great place, the afternoon was excellent. Lots of Irish Bars for some reason. I just hate Cowards, the Stewards were only acting brave because the Police were near by and ready to jump in if needed.

Sounds like the average Gooner fan

:nawty:

Correct.. This was all planned. The crush was ridiculous..

I'm getting pissed off with the comments on how they are a class club etc.. Nothing but a bunch of square headed German Cunts.

Seriously!? I don't think there was much of this reported anywhere mainstream until late today - goes to show, obviously took until you lot could get away and start to relay the truth the morning afternoon

Seriously!? I don't think there was much of this reported anywhere mainstream until late today - goes to show, obviously took until you lot could get away and start to relay the truth the morning afternoon

I went to Seville a few years ago and was treated like an animal and this was possibly worse. There was alot of angry fans around Dortmund last night and this morning. It's a shame as this was the one ground i've always wanted to visit.
It didn't really bother me that much to be honest, it was the way they were treating older fans and even kids. Some people don't like that kind of environment and find it quite traumatic.
The people around the main square were as nice as pie to us but the old bill and mainly the stewards were utter Cunts.

I went to Seville a few years ago and was treated like an animal and this was possibly worse. There was alot of angry fans around Dortmund last night and this morning. It's a shame as this was the one ground i've always wanted to visit.
It didn't really bother me that much to be honest, it was the way they were treating older fans and even kids. Some people don't like that kind of environment and find it quite traumatic.
The people around the main square were as nice as pie to us but the old bill and mainly the stewards were utter Cunts.

Last time we played them over there ( friendly 2006) it's was pretty rough , it was mostly right wing idiots just looking to attack us after the World Cup . Maybe the police were heavy handed last night because of that but it's still out of order especially as we didn't start anything , it was those right wing tossers!

Last time we played them over there ( friendly 2006) it's was pretty rough , it was mostly right wing idiots just looking to attack us after the World Cup . Maybe the police were heavy handed last night because of that but it's still out of order especially as we didn't start anything , it was those right wing tossers!

The main issue was them keeping the gates locked and not letting the fans in, people were genuinely getting crushed. They just kept laughing and then kicked anyone who was trying to get out of the crush.
I hope they get done for this..

The main issue was them keeping the gates locked and not letting the fans in, people were genuinely getting crushed. They just kept laughing and then kicked anyone who was trying to get out of the crush.
I hope they get done for this..

They bloody should do, that's idiotic

At the 2006 game , the simply ignored anything we said & said we started it . In their eyes we were English hooligans & that was that.

I think what happened yesterday was predictable. I was very disappointed to draw the favourites and do not agree with the opinion that it is good to test ourselves against the better teams. Had we drawn a weaker team we could have got away with it and got through. The team picked was similar to what I would have picked with exception I would have played Lamela instead of Onomah. Dortmund are a good team and I would haven taken a 1 goal defeat before the game. Now had we played them earlier in the season we could have played a stronger team but this is a critical time and after 2 league matches without a win we must beat Villa and Bournemouth.
We have weaknesses in the squad which needs to be rectified in the summer if we are to compete in the CL and Premiership next season.
This is the first defeat of more than 1 goal and it was only in recent seasons that we were heavilily beaten on several occasions.
If we can win these next 2 league games we will be back on track. After the international break we will be able to play our strongest team every match as there will be no midweek matches.
No defeat is acceptable but whilst catching Leicester will be difficult we can still get the runners up position which would be well above early season expectations. I wish we could stay in Europa but defeat to Dortmund is no disgrace.

Went out there for the Partizan game in the EL a few years ago. I think there are some good groups out there among the smaller teams, like Zemun or Vojvodina. Yes it's true that I'm talking 400-500 people, but top quality support. Go and watch Zemun or OFK or someone like that play, it's basically just their ultras there (unless, as you say, they are playing one of the big two). Shit football, stadiums that are falling down but a small hardcore of fans who would die for the club.

Most people are gloryhunters I agree. Partizan and Red Star also very good core supports (not the gloryhunters). Everyone is right-wing because it's Serbia! I don't agree with their politics but I admire their proper supporters.
Excuse the niche discussion.

I saw Vojvodina play maybe 5 or 6 times, Zemun once, Partizan a couple. Vojvodina (my team)'s fans like to model themselves on West Ham's hoolie element, so they're clearly at least half cunty (as evidenced by the graffiti of Hammers and 'red firm' around the place), Partizan look up to the old-school Chelsea pricks, so again nothing too great about that. They keep singing, it's true, but I'm not sure they're so admirable.

The games I did see most fans sat in disinterested silence (understandable given the fare on display) limiting themselves to the odd outburst of casual racism.

Ali, na zalost, nikad nisam bio na utakmicu Crvena Zvezda protiv Partizana. Jebiga (osim na Kosarku).

Back
Top Bottom