Everton - Spurs - Feb 3rd - 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see and I thought Angeball meant getting the ball from defence to attack as quickly as possible, Romero slows it down though.

You can't do that with every attack mate.

How do you get the ball from defence to attack quickly if the oppo are already in a defensive shape?

Iago Santiago , highly rated winger in our under 23 team was on the bench against Brentford, didn’t get on. He wasn’t even on the bench against Everton. Brian Gil, a winger we were hoping to sell/loan during the recent window, was on the bench and came on against Everton. I’m puzzled.
Totally agree and it’s not just gill. If Bj and Demi are playing shit give the young lad a few mins. We seem just bring in the sane faces. If say we had Santiago Everton would never have heard of him. Whereas gill and deki they know exactly what they are going to do.

Of course we’re not. Just because Madders, Sarr, Romero and VDV are back doesn’t mean they are up to speed yet. Sarr recently played 120 minutes in Afcon too. Bentancur doesn’t look up to pace yet either but he had a year out. Deki and Johnson look knackered and even Richi looked done last 15 yesterday. A fully recovered Bissouma massively helps out the defence but that’s a few games off too

We need more players that aren’t going to be sodding off to Afcon and the Asian cup. Man City have none and are flying now. Forest have 6 and dropping like a stone
Why is Johnson and deki looking tired. They’ve not played any more than the others. Both are young and should be at peak fitness now.

Back
Top Bottom