Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They did check it but because there was a slight touch and it led to a goal then the defender will always get the benefit of the doubt there. If it happens anywhere else on the pitch it’s waved on.
Didn't feel like a check took place in the stadium. Thought the ref had blown before it went in so VAR couldn't do anything about it anyway as they'd stopped.

We need to stop getting rattled on the pitch, was way too easy to wind us up and get under our skin and I still think we are a bit naive in that sense.

Also we really need to start milking these fouls during the game, surround the ref strategically, like each player take it on turns to speak to the ref and remind him about booking players etc...we need to improve our shithousery and start acting like smart cunts.

City showed us the way to do it on Friday, clever tactical fouls, stop the flow of the game when they were on front etc...
Exactly, including Ange.

For as much as I hate Toney,he’s a top player at this level. He’s very good at most things you want from a striker. Always a goal threat and I think he’d be fantastic for us but I don’t want him because he’s a prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's decent. Good target for hoofball, nice feet to link with. Can really strike a ball.

Overrated and without penalties don't score that many goals. Gives you nothing out of possession as a pressing forward. Is a cunt that will poison your dressing room if he's not picked.

For as much as I hate Toney,he’s a top player at this level. He’s very good at most things you want from a striker. Always a goal threat and I think he’d be fantastic for us but I don’t want him because he’s a prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No he isn't. He's a decent/good striker at this level, that doesn't make him a top one.

Over-rated ballbag of a human being.

After the darts throw and Brentford’s loss Jim Bowen would have said….” Look what you would have won, 3 points.Never mind you’ve got your busfare home. Can’t beat a bit of Bully”

Skipp did pretty well in the first half so I think he must have had a knock.

Bentancur struggled a bit and lost his head a couple times.

Either way, the changes clearly worked and we were a lot more threatening with Kulu and Maddison in the middle with Johnson on the flank. Højbjerg put in another excellent shift imo too.
Good point about Bentacur. They properly wound him up.
I was really surprised Ange took off Skipp but, it worked!

like conte use to
mtv close the door GIF by The Hills

Back
Top Bottom