Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lastly the gushing over Toney is sickening. The guy is a criminal ffs, and not even remotely a top tier player 🤦🏻 he does look totally like a Woolwich player though, it's uncanny. That punchable face is their hallmark 😂

Gambling isn't against the law. He broke football rules, not the law.

I could understand them trying to make a game look like a more evenly balanced one, but then we'd just seen then showing a multitude of Liverpool misses in the previous game, just to reinforce how dominant they were.

We had 70% possession, double the amount of shots, hit the post and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

We never saw any of that though.

Honestly, if you watched the highlights without knowing the tale of the tape, then listened to the analysis, you'd think they were talking about 2 different games.
What alarms me more about the OP is that he / she pays the wholly optional and quaint "TV license"!!!!? Didn't that stop when the BBC came out as promoting the wokeavirus world-view?

Finally caught up and watched the replay, but technical issues meant I missed the last 15 minutes of first half. Also watched MOTD and they did not show the Richy disallowed goal, so I was surprised seeing it in here! Great finish and an absolute joke decision, the like that we are accustomed to this season.
Richy was absolute monster, gosh I am loving seeing him right now. All action and brimming with confidence. It was nice seeing him try a couple of long shots which were very close. That is something if he could add that to his game makes him a stronger threat.
So good seeing Maddison back, he has a majestic presence on the pitch, serene and gliding around effortlessly.
Can't grumble too much we did get dragged into that shit team's antics / gameplan, but it was not for that long and crucially we did not allow it to derail us. Hopefully a good learning experience to stay calm in amongst the cunts and just play our football.

I reckon it is not going to be too long before teams will dread coming to our ground. We are showing signs of devastating play but are not consistent / ruthless enough to do it for longer. We will surely start dishing out drubbings fairly soon when it really clicks.

I absolutely loved Johnson and the lads sticking up for Maddison and taking the piss out of that average twat. The response on SM by Madders was classy but as Wright said the twat's response was a bit deep and not classy in the slightest...

Lastly the gushing over Toney is sickening. The guy is a criminal ffs, and not even remotely a top tier player 🤦🏻 he does look totally like a Woolwich player though, it's uncanny. That punchable face is their hallmark 😂

Man said crimnal you know

Finally caught up and watched the replay, but technical issues meant I missed the last 15 minutes of first half. Also watched MOTD and they did not show the Richy disallowed goal, so I was surprised seeing it in here! Great finish and an absolute joke decision, the like that we are accustomed to this season.
Richy was absolute monster, gosh I am loving seeing him right now. All action and brimming with confidence. It was nice seeing him try a couple of long shots which were very close. That is something if he could add that to his game makes him a stronger threat.
So good seeing Maddison back, he has a majestic presence on the pitch, serene and gliding around effortlessly.
Can't grumble too much we did get dragged into that shit team's antics / gameplan, but it was not for that long and crucially we did not allow it to derail us. Hopefully a good learning experience to stay calm in amongst the cunts and just play our football.

I reckon it is not going to be too long before teams will dread coming to our ground. We are showing signs of devastating play but are not consistent / ruthless enough to do it for longer. We will surely start dishing out drubbings fairly soon when it really clicks.

I absolutely loved Johnson and the lads sticking up for Maddison and taking the piss out of that average twat. The response on SM by Madders was classy but as Wright said the twat's response was a bit deep and not classy in the slightest...

that they didn't

It is literally impossible for anyone watching that from more than a few metres away to know whether Richie clipped him or not. The commentator is just making things up. This is why IMVHO there should never be contact fouls referred to VAR. You have to be in the mix to know.

Yeah, I got carried away.
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Back
Top Bottom