FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excited Arrested Development GIF

Vic
Porro
Romero
VDV
Udogie
Bentancur
Skipp
Maddison
Deki
Richy
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vic
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bentancur
Skipp Maddison
Deki Richy Werner
[/lineup]

That is what I'm expecting. Wouldn't be shocked if Johnson started for Werner as well but other than that it seems pretty straightforward.

About 70 mins Johnson comes on for Maddison and Deki goes #10. PEH comes on for Skipp around the same time.
That’s a quality 11 - no way BJ plays on the left

You lost me at 'Gooner mate'.
I’ve just had a relatively civilised conversation with an old school City fan. He didn’t want to talk about the match tonight and even asked me for an amnesty on Monday. Not exactly fighting talk. He went on to list a whole load of City losses he’d attended over the years including the 81 cup final 🤭 Almost felt like he saw them as the good old days.

Anyway, he said a lot of his friends supported Spurs, but absolutely none of them supported Woolwich because he didn’t seem to be able to get on with ‘that type of person‘.

See, it’s not just us; they’re all wrong-uns.

I have become a big Spurs fan, and I have a question. Sometimes I see players described by numbers instead of position. I think goalies are always #1 and strikers are always #9. In the starting lineup chart above, what numbers are Maddison and Kulusevski? Does Kulusevski only play forward or does he also play midfield?

Sorry if my questions annoy anyone. I'm new to soccer. I watch all of the Spurs games available streaming and I'm still learning the game flow. The positions seem a lot more fluid than the sports I grew up watching and playing.

That's very sad.

She was last online at 10:48am today - prob just having a quick browse.

If you read this Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , thoughts are with you :( Take care and hope you have some support around you.

I'm very sorry to hear of this Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman . Please accept my heartfelt condolences and sympathy from across the pond. I hope that you have plenty of support and love around you in what must be a challenging time, and know that we're all here for you (as best as we can be on this forum!)

Back
Top Bottom