Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on Burnley are bottom 3, made a few changes themselves and have generally champo players. We are at home have strongest team we could field and could not muster one decent chance. We scored through a worldie in the end. You would expect a bit more for all the quality and money spent on the players out there? Like I said our front 3 cost almost £150M. Porto £40M. We should have enough to not to struggle v Burnley at home!

^^^^ Ange_OUT.......... So obvious.... Just let it out.... You'll feel better.

Yeah, he was putting it about tonight but with not much end product.
I was willing to give him a chance but I will be surprised if he is still at THFC after this window.
Hes not a wage thief though. Had many of them over the years. Well chuffed with ange and similar vibes with poch in his peak. Got a chance of winning something this year...finally.

Back
Top Bottom