Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe is Ange is planning.... Let's face it AFCON.... is Jan and Feb, Sarr and Bissouma ain't gonna be here and he's looking at what we got when they ain't here..... Unfortunately, we ain't got a fucking lot

fCFeNl8.jpg

NGL, I'd also probably cop an attitude and wear a stupid fucking hat to training knowing a succession of Spurs managers keep choosing Højbjerg and Skipp.

The worrying thing is either Ange thought that eleven was good enough which is shocking or he intentionally sacked off a chance at a trophy. There is a slim chance this is Levy dictating that some players play tonight in the shop window but I don't think Ange would go for that.

Either way this is Tottenham Hotspur we try for cups here, we aren't Burnley sacking off cups for league survival.

This best not happen in the FA cup.

We know he has flaws; but stick him in the system when it's working and he'll do ok......... Stick him in a non-functioning system and why would he thrive?
So we are not counting the last 6+ yrs , he is a poor player, Bambi on ice, the only reason ge ever looks good is because better players around him carry him and make him look good. There is a reason no one wants to give 10m for him.

Need subs in the middle, no one able to dictate play, Skipp , PEh too similar, both poor.

Could see w few subs at half time. Personally would bring in biss, Madders and Romero for Dave, Peresic and Skipp. I would also bring in Son for Richy, who was awful, cannot get the basics right, time to draw a line through him, pray the Saudis want him.

Back
Top Bottom