New “Atmosphere” Section at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way you could design the ground with the long bar area and plaza if the away fans are there.

Other issue is that most vocal groups are not near each other. And the songs never really get going.

Singing section best bet to get something going. I’ve said that since day 1.

Be more like Holland. Great fun. Nutters.

Yeah I mean it would be better to get a signing section next to the away fans, where they are now, if that’s what they are going for.

Tbh I think the whole thing is wrap anyway.

Happy days in block 31. Near enough to the Drum 🥁 to like it and be a tad annoyed by it. Being 3-1 down against Leicester in the rain in the less than glory days and the drum trying to go was not welcomed.

Now we sit above the away fans. Given we are not allowed to throw drinks over them or Gob on them, it’s a bit sanitised to how it used to be

Yeah I mean it would be better to get a signing section next to the away fans, where they are now, if that’s what they are going for.

Tbh I think the whole thing is wrap anyway.
giphy.gif

From a survey apparently.

F2mlqljWMAE_62T

Thankfully it's the far corner opposite from us. I wouldn't want a drum going off next to me all game as I fear for the drummer's safety.

Foremost: That the club are prepared to be active over this = Welcome.

Unless this is just an added touch; deployed as part of a bigger season ticket seat re-allocation of that entire stand, I fear it'll fall flat for the most part........

The drummer solution feels rather superficial and manufactured..... How does a drum instigate and 'teach' specific songs?

If I turn up with my own drum and am not the club-anointed guy; am I still allowed to bring it in and bang? ......Was I previously?

Last edited:
The club fucked up. People I know went from sitting in the Paxton and west stand to the south stand as it was cheapest place to get tickets.

Sit down never sing type people.

Wall of noise my ass.

Yep it’s full of them. I’ve said it from the start it’s people who went there because it’s the cheapest not because they want to sing etc.

The club could help by knocking £300 minimum off the price of season tickets in the other stands. That would help no end.

Another stand. There’s three more. People should only be sitting in the south stand if they want to get behind the team and sing.

Club should have stressed that from the very first ST-application...... First and maybe biggest blunder of the new gaff AFAIC.

Club should have stressed that from the start.... First and maybe biggest blunder of the new gaff AFAIC.

And putting that £2000 ticket section in. Whatever it’s called, I’ve forgotten the name. 1882?

It’s quite an emotive subject for me because I have this moaning cunt who sits behind me all game and drives me mad but I can’t move because there’s 4 of us together and you can’t get that anywhere else. He’s ruined almost as many games as Conte, Nuno and Mourinho rolled into one!

Yep it’s full of them. I’ve said it from the start it’s people who went there because it’s the cheapest not because they want to sing etc.

The club could help by knocking £300 minimum off the price of season tickets in the other stands. That would help no end.
Levy? He’s more likely to increase the price of season tickets in the south stand by £300.

And putting that £2000 ticket section in. Whatever it’s called, I’ve forgotten the name. 1882?

It’s quite an emotive subject for me because I have this moaning cunt who sits behind me all game and drives me mad but I can’t move because there’s 4 of us together and you can’t get that anywhere else. He’s ruined almost as many games as Conte, Nuno and Mourinho rolled into one!

Fuck 'im up.

Perhaps we should all bring along our own instruments.. I got a Grade 3 with the Clarinet back in Middle School.. Anyone up for a rendition of the Hovis Bread theme tune from the Tv advert ?

Back
Top Bottom