New “Atmosphere” Section at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently the club are introducing a new “atmosphere section“ at the ground with a drummer and other likeminded supporters.

Wonder where they got that idea from? 🤔

Tottenham Hotspur will be trialling a drummer this season to improve atmosphere
From a survey apparently.

F2mlqljWMAE_62T

Thankfully it's the far corner opposite from us. I wouldn't want a drum going off next to me all game as I fear for the drummer's safety.

Anything that can help the atmosphere in the south stand is a plus. If you’re there and don’t like it move. It’s meant to be the stand that generates the noise. If you don’t like it then fuck off to another stand. Quite simple really.

If the club sorted their ticketing properly, stopped the half and half scarf tourists and made it affordable, there would be no need for a fucking drum in the stand designed to be our singing end.

Where's this bloody drummer going to be?

Edit - just seen it will be in 324 - right up the back, hopefully.

Last edited:
Said it from day 1. South Stand is wasted. Need to bounce off the away end.

No way you could design the ground with the long bar area and plaza if the away fans are there.

Other issue is that most vocal groups are not near each other. And the songs never really get going.

Singing section best bet to get something going. I’ve said that since day 1.

Be more like Holland. Great fun. Nutters.

Back
Top Bottom