Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
While I've no love for any political party, what does this fucker living in his ivory tower know about anything?

These rich fuckers who think they can pontificate because they have fuckwits following them in social media make me sick.

If he lives in luxury it's through his own talent and efforts. Working class kid made good, which is why some in political circles don't like him.

He's mentioned refugees, REFUGEES!!

UAreWhatUeat.gif

If he lives in luxury it's through his own talent and efforts. Working class kid made good, which is why some in political circles don't like him.
It would seem to be the reason for not only Political circles, you only have to see the posts in here that support this. It's OK to have a dislike for someone, sometimes things aren't serious and can't be explained why we dislike someone but I do find it odd that one of those reasons is because he's rich.

Once had a game of snooker with Gary Lineker. After he won all he I could hear from him was chants of " Tiocfaidh ár lá" and "ogh agh up the Ra". I was disgusted
My parents hired Gary to perform at my 8th birthday party. But they had to throw him out because he just kept singing Foggy Dew and Come out ye black and tans.

Back
Top Bottom