Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess for me the penny dropped after the FA cup exit. Perhaps even seeing the line up.
The Club aren't interested in winning trophies. They are interested in Top 4. Im supporting an investment company.
Something isn't rotten at Spurs. I'd argue it was conducting business exactly as intended.
I've already booked my flights for my second match this season but I might have to do some soul searching this summer as to what makes me really happy. Attacking football would help a whole lot to bring back the enjoyment. As would scrapping VAR. But the likelihood of either seems very distant
You actually fly over from New Zealand to watch us play!!

Absolutely massive respect if that's the case :adesalute:🏅🏅🏅

I guess for me the penny dropped after the FA cup exit. Perhaps even seeing the line up.

The Club aren't interested in winning trophies. They are interested in Top 4. Im supporting an investment company.

Something isn't rotten at Spurs. I'd argue it was conducting business exactly as intended.

I've already booked my flights for my second match this season but I might have to do some soul searching this summer as to what makes me really happy. Attacking football would help a whole lot to bring back the enjoyment. As would scrapping VAR. But the likelihood of either seems very distant.

Good lord, you really, really deserve to watch us win.

Aye. Be similar to binning a renowned cup winning manager off a week before a cup final I suppose

I know - crazy decision

because we look so slick, so positive - so pleasing on the eye

oh no, wait........

missing-the-point.gif

You got this entirely wrong. But I know you were doing your best I have far more experiencedealing with The great man Trix and his red phone info so.... Er hem....sit yourself down and let me help.

Michael Caine is exactly what it appears, the veteran Tooting Born Hollywood titan is fronting a consortium to buy out ENIC led by Christian Bale ( he was brought on board by his brother Gareth ) negotiations began some time ago on the set of Christopher Nolans Dark Knight trilogy. Caine is pivotal to the take over because if he's in Nolan himself is in, and his imput is vital to the participation of his kin the Nolan sisters. Apparently if you can bare it Nolan littered Tenet with clues to the take over of you watch it on 1x5 speed it becomes clear as mud.

Between them all they would considerably reduce Levy's minority share in the club. In effect leaving him with only the cheese room. Glad I could help fingers crossed🤞
:harrylol:

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Skipp - Sarr - Davies
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison
Play that and we may have a chance. Back to the same defence that kept clear cut chances to a minimum and cleansheets against West Ham and Chelsea. Drop Son and start an energetic midfield that performed so well in the away leg.
That is some weakass midfield we got for a CL game....

Bullshit
I didn't miss any point
You wanted to whine about another Levy/Enic decision to bolster your obsession

You are totally transparent
Mick. Read the thread before putting your foot in it.

My friend Airfixx Airfixx made a very fair point.. ie. Why would Levy bin off Conte while top 4 was still possible. (his exact words)

My reply was simply pointing out he binned off Mourinho while a trophy was still possible. (One game and six days away).
So it probably wouldn't influence his decision.

You have a habit of mouthing off and jumping over posts without reading through the preceding debate.
Let this be a learning curve for future reference

Last edited:

I've already booked my flights for my second match this season but I might have to do some soul searching this summer as to what makes me really happy. Attacking football would help a whole lot to bring back the enjoyment. As would scrapping VAR. But the likelihood of either seems very distant.

An obvious fact that only really hit home for me last week - since we started qualifying for the Champions League (2010), we haven’t won anything. Never really put the trophy drought in that context before. Does make you think.

Back
Top Bottom