Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep I think most of us are thoroughly bored with the ENIC model.

I still appreciate and get excited about the CL knockouts though. Might be the last for a while 😭
True. I’d say it’s 50/50 match . 2 average teams. Still hope we go through & be happy if we do. Just sad you know it won’t lead to anything & getting to the quarters won’t be used as a springboard or for real quality signings in the summer.

You have been reading Peter Pan again or you are smoking a new substance?
However we might beat AC and if Napoli draw Bayern in the next round, you never know. But we would lose to the winner of that.
Just would want Benfica in the next round.
Benfica would trounce us. They finished ahead of PSG, didn't lose to them and also smashed Juventus

Benfica would trounce us. They finished ahead of PSG, didn't lose to them and also smashed Juventus

I'd suggest any future we may have in this competition depends on the style of team we face.......

If the oppo are a one-plan-only, press & attack team (a la City) then we stand a chance; anything that requires a more diverse or less counter-based approach, we'll struggle badly.

You have been reading Peter Pan again or you are smoking a new substance?
However we might beat AC and if Napoli draw Bayern in the next round, you never know. But we would lose to the winner of that.
Just would want Benfica in the next round.
Benfica topped a group with PSG...........

:contefacepalm2:

I have shown unwavering support for Spurs for 55 years. Wouldn't hear a bad word said about us. I have always been a happy clapper. But the Levy/Conte combo has finally done me.

We pay the highest ticket prices in the country to watch our team. All I want in return is to try and win games with attacking football. And if we lose, que sera sera.

I think getting old isn't helping my enthusiasm.

I guess for me the penny dropped after the FA cup exit. Perhaps even seeing the line up.

The Club aren't interested in winning trophies. They are interested in Top 4. Im supporting an investment company.

Something isn't rotten at Spurs. I'd argue it was conducting business exactly as intended.

I've already booked my flights for my second match this season but I might have to do some soul searching this summer as to what makes me really happy. Attacking football would help a whole lot to bring back the enjoyment. As would scrapping VAR. But the likelihood of either seems very distant.

They'll be comfortably 2-0 by the half hour I reckon, best we'll do is pull 1 back at some point in the second half and then lots of huffing and puffing to no avail followed by the lads all patting themselves on the back and tugging each other off post game because we tried and then "we go again".
Not sure SkyBet have any specials on tugging off

Will the game have Conte cam ?

waving stephen king GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Back
Top Bottom