Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So mountain of salt and all that, but 'Trix' on SC:

Strong hints coming through that everything rests on Michael Caine's shoulders. We shall see.

Insinuating, one assumes, that if we go out to AC Milan midweek in this game, Conte is done.

I wouldn't be surprised by that, and indeed I figured it might be the case, but I can't shake the feeling that we're currently too 'in' the race for top 4 for Levy and co to want to take the risk with flipping manager. Even if they have Poch lined up ready to go, the upheaval would surely negate any new manager bounce between now and summer.

Edit: It's a pants 'cryptic' that's meant to refer to The Italian Job (i.e. the AC Milan match), by the way.

Last edited:

Insinuating, one assumes, that if we go out to AC Milan midweek in this game, Conte is done.

I wouldn't be surprised by that, and indeed I figured it might be the case, but I can't shake the feeling that we're currently too 'in' the race for top 4 for Levy and co to want to take the risk with flipping manager. Even if they have Poch lined up ready to go, the upheaval would surely negate any new manager bounce between now and summer.

Levy and Paratici should be asking Conte why he's refusing to use new players, and instead relying on old ones that aren't working.
Maybe they need to say he's on thin ice and needs to use his see squad better.

Levy and Paratici should be asking Conte why he's refusing to use new players, and instead relying on old ones that aren't working.
Maybe they need to say he's on thin ice and needs to use his see squad better.
Looking at the Spence affair, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see him be petty and not play 'club signings' deliberately. As good an explanation for the Son minutes as any.

Frankly, if everyone involved knows he's gone this summer no matter what (and there are reasons I'm sympathetic towards) then we won't get out of this malaise pre-May and you may well expect the players to start downing tools somewhat.

Michael Caine????

..........Is this some cryptic ITK bollocks or a typo?

Looking at the Spence affair, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see him be petty and not play 'club signings' deliberately. As good an explanation for the Son minutes as any.

Frankly, if everyone involved knows he's gone this summer no matter what (and there are reasons I'm sympathetic towards) then we won't get out of this malaise pre-May and you may well expect the players to start downing tools somewhat.
Playing Son is bad, given his form.
Putting Moura in the squad though, that's criminal.

By far the greatest entertainment hub
North London's ever seen

caine.jpeg

Edit: It's a pants 'cryptic' that's meant to refer to The Italian Job (i.e. the AC Milan match), by the way.
Or we could have a real managerisl bounce.
The real problem is that if we don't ditch Conte now then Poch will not have the time to assess the scouting reports and start chasing the players we need.

lets hope not

The Italian job was in Turin

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fucking joking, calm the fuck down peasants. Don't burst a blood vessel ya mups.

Aye, sorry, it's a cryptic - I've given it an edit now to clarify that.

We've needed to give Danjuma some more minutes. Couldn't hurt.
You got this entirely wrong. But I know you were doing your best I have far more experiencedealing with The great man Trix and his red phone info so.... Er hem....sit yourself down and let me help.

Michael Caine is exactly what it appears, the veteran Tooting Born Hollywood titan is fronting a consortium to buy out ENIC led by Christian Bale ( he was brought on board by his brother Gareth ) negotiations began some time ago on the set of Christopher Nolans Dark Knight trilogy. Caine is pivotal to the take over because if he's in Nolan himself is in, and his imput is vital to the participation of his kin the Nolan sisters. Apparently if you can bare it Nolan littered Tenet with clues to the take over of you watch it on 1x5 speed it becomes clear as mud.

Between them all they would considerably reduce Levy's minority share in the club. In effect leaving him with only the cheese room. Glad I could help fingers crossed🤞

So refreshing , comical & warming reading this thread & how fans feel about enic & levys Tottenham. So many have seen through them now & have had their passion & love sucked out of them by these losers & £££ grabbers. So rather than get too upset & angry about it all, they make jokes about it & try to see the funny side. Best way to cope & deal with it.
It’s a CL knock out match against AC Milan & most feel it’s an effort & chore to bother going or watching it ha.

So refreshing , comical & warming reading this thread & how fans feel about enic & levys Tottenham. So many have seen through them now & have had their passion & love sucked out of them by these losers & £££ grabbers. So rather than get too upset & angry about it all, they make jokes about it & try to see the funny side. Best way to cope & deal with it.
It’s a CL knock out match against AC Milan & most feel it’s an effort & chore to bother going or watching it ha.
Yep I think most of us are thoroughly bored with the ENIC model.

I still appreciate and get excited about the CL knockouts though. Might be the last for a while 😭

Back
Top Bottom