Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was tempted to let my famous fat thumb loose on that post
Surprised at you nutter - I can’t wait for Wednesday - win lose or draw it should be a great night
Win, lose or draw? How could it possibly be a great night if we lose.

In the space of 1 week we would have been dumped out of the FA cup by a Chapionship team. Put on our arses by relegation fodder, and had yet another trophyless season confirmed at the hands of a piss poor Milan.

I get you're a model fan with your unbridled enthusiasm, but, come on, you're taking the piss here, surely

If we get through then I would like to see Conte resting players in the league for the quarter final. Take the players to the away country a whole week before, allow them to acclimatise.

In my first season watching spurs we got relegated. In the 46 years since there have been plenty of highs and plenty of real lows - yes plenty of the football has been dire recently but there are signs of progress thought we played really well for long spells yesterday - don’t quite understand all the melting on here just because wolves didn’t roll over and give us the 3 points.

Football (these days watching football) is a hobby a release from my stressful job and an escape from waiting for bills to drop through the letter box - I can’t wait for Wednesday to see my team play in a champ lge in what will hopefully be a cracking atmosphere and a night to remember !

My original observation about the moaning on here was a light hearted attempt to lift the mood a little - think I misread the room !!

If we get through then I would like to see Conte resting players in the league for the quarter final. Take the players to the away country a whole week before, allow them to acclimatise.
Where do you think we'd be playing? Mexico City???

Just had a thought....
After the weekend we've had, JUST IMAGINE if we went on and fucking WON the Champions League?!!

I can but dare to dream...

After all....
To Dare is to do Dream!

Just had a thought....
After the weekend we've had, JUST IMAGINE if we went on and fucking WON the Champions League?!!

After all....
To Dare is to do Dream!
We have more potential in this squad than the shit side that lost to Liv in the final but not happening under Conte

Coming up for the game with my boy and staying. We may be terrible to watch at the moment but my boy can’t wait. Might as well make the most of it as it could be our last Champions League game for a while, the way this season is turning out and lack of quality across the squad.
Enjoy it, mate

Highlight of my season so far is the trip to the san Siro would love another European away trip (don’t know when they will come round again) so excited for this game - come on guys we have had so much disappointment lately let’s get whl rocking for a magical European night under the lights !!
Don't worry, you have great European nights in Azerbaijan, Moldova or Estonia to look forward to next season

Just had a thought....

After all....
To Dare is to do Dream!
Have a bet. Think the bookies will snap your hand off. If we go through and play someone like bayern I fear the worst.

Top 7 is far from certain !!
Nah I think we'll finish P6 or P7, which to be honest is our level. We've already lost 9 PL games and I reckon there's another 3 or 4 Ls just around the corner. You can't expect - and you don't deserve - a Top 4 finish and CL qualification when you lose circa 1 out of 3.

Maybe...just maybe...if we finished outside the Top 4, friggin Baldy would at friggin last realise the many mistakes he & his team of clueless clowns (not talking about the players) have made for far too long.

Back
Top Bottom