Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Words fail me after that. Only 2 or 3 players at most can say they actually tried. Everyone else was utter dog shit. It also appeared there wasn't even a plan on how to win the game against Sheff Utds reserves.

Fuming right now at such a pathetic effort.

It's not going to be a fun journey home tomorrow.

Blame Enic for a lot but not being knocked by a 2nd string SU, plus a pathetic performance v then bottom forest in caraboa. Also same result to boro last season. All on conte as we cannot play football to break teams down.
No mate. Sorry. Conte is an employee of the club and this club seems willing to accept humiliation and degradation of our history, so not one defeat can be blamed on Conte when the club owners don’t really care if he wins or loses.

Proof they don’t care ? Look at our transfer business. Danjuma and Porro. For fuck sake.

Astonishing indictment on our mentality.

God knows how we are 4th. It's the one curve ball to our sh!t but it's hiding massive issues in terms of mindset.

We really need a new manager and quickly..
We are 4th because Champions League money is the only thing the club cares about

The cups are there just to start the B team cloggers

What would the equivalent of Spurs be in any other walk of life .
Whatever it is please keep me away from it
Meth

crack GIF

The priority is the top four that's why we have made so many changes from the weekend.
It was always a gamble to go to a ground where we are historically shit with anything but our strongest 11.

If the brief from ENIC was to win trophies we would have treated this competition with the same respect we would treat a CL tie.
Our team of six reserves lost out to their 8 reserves , bloody scandalous

What the feck was Dier and Sanchez doing for the goal???

It´s a MUST to upgrade our centrebacks this summer. It´s been a must for like 5 season now, but now it´s a MUST MUST!!

And if we are to continue with Conte/a back-5 we need 2 centrebacks, 1 is not enough!!! I can stretch myself to keeping Dier and Davies as backups on the bench. Sanchez, Tanganga, Lenglet and Rodon need to go.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
Yet we paid £40M on a WB when we didn’t need one and whose actually not that good especially defending. He let SU player just cut inside and gave up. However Sanchez and dier the main culprits.

There will always be fans who think enic are decent and it's always the managers fault .
Only struggling to understand how these coaches end up winning shit elsewhere but never here.

The owners may know a great deal about building businesses but they know fuck all about football
But on paper we should have beaten Sheffield Utd, I can;t see how anyone can blame Levy/Enic for this loss?

Ownership have set a culture at this club where we worship at the altar of top 4. Feeds in to the manager & players. Hence why we rest key men for this game despite this being by far our best shot at a trophy. Players know it isn't all that important to us - CL football is.
Due respect that's absolute bollocks

You cannot excuse the players of blame tonight.

As a whole, days like this seemed to end under Poch and I took it for granted. Whilst we never won anything, we were regularly making finals, semis and quarters.

Tonight was like being back in the nineties when we were shite and a soft touch for anyone with a bit of fight. To top it all, we play slow, dull, unattractive football; can’t think of too many time we opened up Sheffield Utd tonight.

Can‘t help but think the team selection was wrong for tonight and set the wrong tone. Should have built on the Sunday’s success however under Conte, we seem to adverse to being pro active.

Fuck Conte and all his pals out, he will never change his ways or tactics and bring back Poch to built another hungry young team we can be proud of again.

There will always be fans who think enic are decent and it's always the managers fault .
Only struggling to understand how these coaches end up winning shit elsewhere but never here.

The owners may know a great deal about building businesses but they know fuck all about football
Was the performance of that team tonight down to Levy/ENIC? You really think that?

Back
Top Bottom