Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s on his way back this week apparently
Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

Any thoughts on our players?

unless you think we don't have a squad good enough to beat Sheff U?

Ownership have set a culture at this club where we worship at the altar of top 4. Feeds in to the manager & players. Hence why we rest key men for this game despite this being by far our best shot at a trophy. Players know it isn't all that important to us - CL football is.

Absolutely shit.

The way we just didn't have a midfield.

Our forwards just running forwards with their heads down is so bad... school playground shit. Shocking.

This fucking club is infuriating

He is shit. But it’s just a farce that he’s still at the club.

Just like it’s a farce that we are in a situation where we had to play an absolutely dusted Lucas Moura who’s leaving in the summer ahead of a player we signed in his position in January in this game.

Just like it’s a farce that we signed a striker for 60(!) million in the Summer who was hauled off today after another stinker where he didn’t look like scoring and is yet to score a single Premier League goal for us.

This club is just a farce from top to bottom.
TBF, Richi was playing with shit support as well.

I don't understand why we cannot seem to play Kane and Richalison together. Is there a fucking clause in one's contract or something?

Don't know why I watched this match, we all knew the result when we saw the team sheet.

They made 8 fucking changes! We had players worth millions on the pitch plus a strong bench. We created nothing all game. So angry just look at that QF line up. Conte needs to go I don’t care. Fucking pissed off. You knew this was gonna happen. We started so poorly and didn’t go for it.

We've basically got 5 midfielders that don't create. The defence is shit and our forwards look like they're running through glue. Shit show.

Nights like this question why I bother with this club. The whole point of all of this time and investment from us fans is to see the club win trophies. To celebrate actual achievements. We constantly shit the bed and not turn up in cup competitions.
Wrong

The whole point of being a fan is to appreciate doing it the right way , cough up your dough and enjoy Beyonce and go karts

Back
Top Bottom