Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
That bit you’ve put in quotes isn’t in quotes in the book, so I’m not convinced it was actually stated. Isn’t it well known that Levy had been a season ticket holder for many years before ENIC bought the club?

Ok and I was quoting from JT’s post and assumed that it was stated but I understand that Levy was a season ticket holder and does attend games unlike Lewis

For me it's his admission they only got involved in football to exploit it's popularity and make millions.
It goes along way to explaining our disgraceful lack of silverware and their determination to prioritise profits over glory.
Disgusting owners, in my opinion
Really? You’ve never told us how you really feel about them.

I get what you’re saying but it doesn’t negate my point that neither Levy or Lewis are ‘particularly keen about football’ whether it’s Rangers or Us
The state of levy/enic lovers now. “Not keen on football but love Tottenham football club”.

It's why they got involved in football, matey. FOOTBALL

Please show me something where he says ENIC'S motive changed to a more sporting objective with their acquisition of Tottenham Hotspur.

In fact, all their actions since their acquisition over 20 years ago reinforces there original objective to exploit football's popularity for financial gain.

Minimum investment. Maximum profit. 1 league Cup

The ENIC way
There’s no burden of proof upon me to show you anything they’ve said. The point was the passage you continue to weaponise doesn’t even involve our football club.

If I decided to buy a football club, I’d probably buy someone like Sheffield Weds. No passion there at all, but a club with huge growth potential. And hopefully less whiny online warriors. So if asked, I’d admit I’d no huge passion for the project, other than growth. Because I’m not a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

And yes, Levy said that ENIC got involved with football to make money. Doesn’t mean that’s why he got involved with Spurs. Neither of us know why he did that.

It's why they got involved in football, matey. FOOTBALL

Please show me something where he says ENIC'S motive changed to a more sporting objective with their acquisition of Tottenham Hotspur.

In fact, all their actions since their acquisition over 20 years ago reinforces there original objective to exploit football's popularity for financial gain.

Minimum investment. Maximum profit. 1 league Cup

The ENIC way
That’s 1 more trophy than Sparta Prague got under ENIC

No idea if true read it somewhere , but Sparta were better before them and better after them that’s for sure

They are useless, their long term strategy is to have absolutely no strategy whatsoever , fools

Levy/ENIC out until they show some tangible proof of a plan for long-term success ON the pitch.

Appoint DoF & have him revampnthe off the field structure.
Give him +/- 120m a year net to spend on transfers.
Appoint elite level manager to coach the team.

What more of a plan are you hoping to see?

To answer my own question it's results, you and others don't want to see a plan you want to see the results - which is fair enough but say it how it is as there clearly is a plan and there clearly is investment and also signs that Levy has brought in 'football people' to make 'football decisions' but because we haven't seen an instant return on the pitch none of that matters.

Last edited:
This club is a blatant con operation, run by serial abusers.

Not a single penny more, will I spend on it, until they are gone.
Been that way for years and will remain that way as long as people keep allowing it to happen.

Change can only come from hitting them in the pocket, the only thing that will force ENIC to consider selling is if they aren't making a profit.

Also, sadly some of our fanbase have fully bought into the idea that we are "doing things the right way" under them and that we are the last shining example of a "big club" that isn't rigged with oil money etc.

It's honestly like a cult, the only way to describe it, no other fanbase in this country are loyal to the ownership the way some of our fans are to Levy and ENIC.

Been that way for years and will remain that way as long as people keep allowing it to happen.

Change can only come from hitting them in the pocket, the only thing that will force ENIC to consider selling is if they aren't making a profit.

Also, sadly some of our fanbase have fully bought into the idea that we are "doing things the right way" under them and that we are the last shining example of a "big club" that isn't rigged with oil money etc.

It's honestly like a cult, the only way to describe it, no other fanbase in this country are loyal to the ownership the way some of our fans are to Levy and ENIC.
I wonder if like Mourhino or Sonny Korean fans if ENIC sell up and buy another club would they switch to that club .

Happy Brandy Norwood GIF by Disney+

I wonder if like Mourhino or Sonny Korean fans if ENIC sell up and buy another club would they switch to that club .

Happy Brandy Norwood GIF by Disney+
I think we both know the answer to that lol.

Although overall I am inclined to believe it's just doubling down because they don't want to admit they are wrong, a lot of people have a hard time holding their hands up and saying "Hey, I was wrong" especially when it comes to things they have invested time and money into.

I will never understand it, I actually think being wrong is part of growing as a person, it's an opportunity to look at a situation and take the knowledge from that and apply it to other things that happen in the future.

I have been both ENIC in and ENIC out at different points throughout their tenure, sometimes in a reactive way and sometimes in a measured way but I think as things currently stand they really have run their course.

They have no plan and no ideas, as supporters we are simply being milked for every last drop now and the return on our time and money isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Tottenham transfer news: Matt Doherty set to join Atletico Madrid on loan
:levylol: Yes, get a few quid in wages for him while maybe being able to swing a fee eventually.

:levywtf: Anyone know the rules around here?

:levyeyes:

There’s no burden of proof upon me to show you anything they’ve said. The point was the passage you continue to weaponise doesn’t even involve our football club.

If I decided to buy a football club, I’d probably buy someone like Sheffield Weds. No passion there at all, but a club with huge growth potential. And hopefully less whiny online warriors. So if asked, I’d admit I’d no huge passion for the project, other than growth. Because I’m not a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

And yes, Levy said that ENIC got involved with football to make money. Doesn’t mean that’s why he got involved with Spurs. Neither of us know why he did that.

Yeah. Sure. Sheffield Wednesday. Lol

look at doherty and tell me we are run well. Its unheard of a player just wanting out these days.

the contempt is ridiculous.

but yeah. You keep white knighting for Levy. Its your personal crusade. If i dint know you better i‘d say he was paying you.

As you said before lets judge him on this summer…..

I remember you saying that 8 or 9 years ago with the bale money and the 3 transfer windows we didnt spend a penny.

Enic is not working. But sure. Lets give levy one more chance…

Last edited:
I think we both know the answer to that lol.

Although overall I am inclined to believe it's just doubling down because they don't want to admit they are wrong, a lot of people have a hard time holding their hands up and saying "Hey, I was wrong" especially when it comes to things they have invested time and money into.

I will never understand it, I actually think being wrong is part of growing as a person, it's an opportunity to look at a situation and take the knowledge from that and apply it to other things that happen in the future.

I have been both ENIC in and ENIC out at different points throughout their tenure, sometimes in a reactive way and sometimes in a measured way but I think as things currently stand they really have run their course.

They have no plan and no ideas, as supporters we are simply being milked for every last drop now and the return on our time and money isn't worth it.

Honestly. Its so simple. Dont buy a ticket.

Dont go. Watch it on tv. Ideally for free.

i havent spent a penny on Levy for 3 years.

Go to your local non league team.

Back
Top Bottom