Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worst part for me was Levy admitting that ‘neither Lewis or himself was particularly keen on football’
Damning imv
For me it's his admission they only got involved in football to exploit it's popularity and make millions.
It goes along way to explaining our disgraceful lack of silverware and their determination to prioritise profits over glory.
Disgusting owners, in my opinion

For me it's his admission they only got involved in football to exploit it's popularity and make millions.
It goes along way to explaining our disgraceful lack of silverware and their determination to prioritise profits over glory.
Please post the passage from the book again and this time. Highlight the bit that says “Tottenham Hotspur”.

I can see all the mentions for Glasgow Rangers, which as a Spurs fan, Levy wouldn’t have a passion for. Keep missing the bit about Spurs though. Would appreciate your help on this.

Please post the passage from the book again and this time. Highlight the bit that says “Tottenham Hotspur”.

I can see all the mentions for Glasgow Rangers, which as a Spurs fan, Levy wouldn’t have a passion for. Keep missing the bit about Spurs though. Would appreciate your help on this.
I've just taken a look too and what you're saying is correct.

Not sure why some posters are getting their knickers in a twist about it when it references Glasgow Rangers 😂

I've just taken a look too and what you're saying is correct.

Not sure why some posters are getting their knickers in a twist about it when it references Glasgow Rangers 😂
It’s frankly ridiculous and once again dilutes the real arguments against Levy and ENIC. Yet keeps getting posted. Used by “fellow Spurs fans” to troll. Snide behaviour.

I get what you’re saying but it doesn’t negate my point that neither Levy or Lewis are ‘particularly keen about football’ whether it’s Rangers or Us

I get what you’re saying but it doesn’t negate my point that neither Levy or Lewis are ‘particularly keen about football’ whether it’s Rangers or Us
That bit you’ve put in quotes isn’t in quotes in the book, so I’m not convinced it was actually stated. Isn’t it well known that Levy had been a season ticket holder for many years before ENIC bought the club?

I feel for you sometimes Mr Thomas, I hope your month off posting goes well and you spend time on the golf course or whatever you get up to while Mrs T is here fighting the good fight against ENIC and their ever growing property empire.

Hopefully we make the CL final again this year and happier times are around the corner for you.

He’s hurting you now. But little Daniel has taken you to a place physically and emotionally no other Spurs chairmen have managed to reach.

I think we all wish he can do it again.

God speed for the month of February JT!

It's why they got involved in football, matey. FOOTBALL

Please show me something where he says ENIC'S motive changed to a more sporting objective with their acquisition of Tottenham Hotspur.

In fact, all their actions since their acquisition over 20 years ago reinforces there original objective to exploit football's popularity for financial gain.

Minimum investment. Maximum profit. 1 league Cup

The ENIC way

I think its the first one. Surely levy wants us to win something. It looks terrible that after more than 20 years we have won fuck all with him around. Think he is trying but is really clueless when it comes to football.
Maybe. But then again does he care how it looks? I guess only he knows. Some say he does care about opinions on him. Others think he has thick skin & it goes over his head.

I feel for you sometimes Mr Thomas, I hope your month off posting goes well and you spend time on the golf course or whatever you get up to while Mrs T is here fighting the good fight against ENIC and their ever growing property empire.

Hopefully we make the CL final again this year and happier times are around the corner for you.

He’s hurting you now. But little Daniel has taken you to a place physically and emotionally no other Spurs chairmen have managed to reach.

I think we all wish he can do it again.

God speed for the month of February JT!

Thanks for your concern my friend.
But myself and Mrs T are both fine and enjoy our little bit of forum banter just as you and the rest of the community do.
. A nice little relief from the chores of daily life.

Back
Top Bottom