Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only thing to make ENIC work at this point and go down the Liverpool/Woolwich route.

1 Joe to sack Levy or force Levy entirely off football matters.

2 Club need to decide on permanent football vision and whether Paratici is really that or just a wheeler dealer type. If he is get Rangnick or Campos.

2 DoF to take full control of vision, hiring/firing managers, scouting, medical, squad building.

3 DoF still obviously has to report into ENIC but as accountability not interference.

4 make it clear to Spurs fans their is genuine change and a new model for success on the pitch not just off the pitch.

I am skeptical this will happen. Club seems far to stuck in 90’s/00’s world.

w
Only thing to make ENIC work at this point and go down the Liverpool/Woolwich route.

1 Joe to sack Levy or force Levy entirely off football matters.

2 Club need to decide on permanent football vision and whether Paratici is really that or just a wheeler dealer type. If he is get Rangnick or Campos.

2 DoF to take full control of vision, hiring/firing managers, scouting, medical, squad building.

3 DoF still obviously has to report into ENIC but as accountability not interference.

4 make it clear to Spurs fans their is genuine change and a new model for success on the pitch not just off the pitch.

I am skeptical this will happen. Club seems far to stuck in 90’s/00’s world.

Yeah I don’t think that’ll happen. Isn’t Levy related to Lewis and has his own stake in the club plus Lewis doesn’t give a shit. Levy needs to decide himself to leave football to paratici and the guys. Easier said than done.

We were the 4th most decorated club in English Football when ENIC got their mitts on us.
First Post war double winners
First European trophy winners
Transfer market record breakers.

For him to say we're not historically a huge club is a bit demeaning tbh.

We are Tottenham Hotspur ffs

:smesh:

Weren’t we the first non league FA Cup winners?

See my post above for the facts on this. It’s nice to beat your chest and say WE ARE TOTTENHAM but we are a good but not elite club historically. We are an Aston Villa or Everton kind of club. We have a rich history and some proud victories but we’re nowhere near the top top clubs.

We’ve made clear progress under ENIC at a time when the money of sports washers has made progress harder than ever.

These are the facts rather than the rhetoric. Joan especially knows this but is deceitful in his arguments. That’s why he’s one of the most ignored posters in this site.

He’s not the only fan who feels this way though

Your rhetoric of us similar fans ‘beating our chests’ etc is a bit childish imv but I’ll put that down to the language difference so you’re forgiven

This time……

I feel like the only way these cunts will get their claws out of our club is for it to completely fall apart. As hard as that would be to experience and I'd moan like fuck I'm willing to go through that to get these parasites out of our club.

Fcuking stupid thread.

Managers being absolved of any blame as opposed to questioning why ENIC/Levy pursue such managers.

Had we gone for Pochettino at a time when Mourinho and Conte were at their peak we would have howls of dismay, yet the reality for our model is that we probably need a manager who does not have to rely on ingredients from the best outlets.

Fcuking fans want us to be City, Newcastle or Chelsea.

Last edited:
Fcuking stupid thread.

Managers being absolved of any blame as opposed to questioning why ENIC/Levy pursue such managers.

Had we gone for Pochettino at a time when Mourinho and Conte were at their peak we would have calls of dismay, yet the reality for our model is that we probably need a manager who does not have to rely on ingredients from the best outlets.

Fcuking fans want us to be City, Newcastle or Chelsea.

A Tweet from a thoughtful thread by Spooky.

Full respect to people actively and intelligently protesting.

If you really want to piss off the club and cause chaos, everyone should buy a football shirt, wait a week and return it, then buy another. Legal, easy to do and would be a pain in the ass to constantly deal with 100,000 returned shirts that can't be sold as new.

I would choose a “does it matter?” option.

Unless a country comes in and buys us, it won’t make a difference. We can’t keep up with the UAE and the two Saudi funded teams (Newcastle and Chelsea) unless we get our own sugar daddies that probably have humans rights issues. Is that what people want?
It does matter. We could get owners in that have a clear plan, make good decisons and focus on the football. Even if the budget was exactly the same there is a massive room for improvement.

ENIC has been in charge of the club for more than 20 years and they have only managed to win one league cup. It's time to go.

They have no interest in the team, their only ambition is to play in the Champions League to earn more money, but they don't care whether we win titles or not.

They have not backed Pochettino, nor Mourinho or Conte. Where is their ambition? With Pochettino we were fighting to win the league and they spent two years without signing anyone instead of strengthening the team and trying to win the Premier League.

Now Conte asks for Bastoni and they bring in Lenglet on loan. Conte asks for a right back and they sign a Championship youngster that Conte didn't ask for and now we want Pedro Porro. Where is the plan?

One title in more than 20 years is no coincidence. ENIC and Levy out!

I don't think ENIC are terrible, they've certainly done a lot of great things for the club.

But now I just think the club needs a refresh, starting from the very top. They've been here far too long and they're stinking the place out.

Unless a country comes in and buys us, it won’t make a difference. We can’t keep up with the UAE and the two Saudi funded teams (Newcastle and Chelsea) unless we get our own sugar daddies that probably have humans rights issues. Is that what people want?
Yes, but first and foremost I want Levy removed as CEO. Whether he keeps his stake, sells his stake or ENIC sell all of their stake. Poor leadership from him…. More than just a lack of investment. Would you entrust the Brighton CEO to do a better job than Levy? Absolutely yes

The only way to measure progress for a football club is the number of trophies won?

If that’s your worldview then let’s not start this conversation.
You talk utter bollocks. It's the only thing that us as fans want. We dont even play attractive football and the ticket prices are ridiculous for the turgid shit we have to sit through. Its fans like you who accept this that are part of the problem

You talk utter bollocks. It's the only thing that us as fans want. We dont even play attractive football and the ticket prices are ridiculous for the turgid shit we have to sit through. Its fans like you who accept this that are part of the problem
Fans like me who think that there is more to progress than just trophies won?

If so, go support Man City. That’s your best bet of trophies. Or even better, Bayern Munich.

Most people who think about this for more than a minute can do two things:
- be dissatisfied with the leadership provided on the football side by Levy
- appreciate the progress made by the club over 20 years in ALL domains… because progress is so much more than trophies.

No, it’s the possession and shots on target statistics...
You and others are outing yourselves as extremely simple people. Little impulsive balls of emotion. That’s fine for dealing with a football match but leave the complex issues to people who use their brains.

Sorry if that’s condescending but your reactions are so dumb it’s embarrassing.

I don't think ENIC are terrible, they've certainly done a lot of great things for the club.

But now I just think the club needs a refresh, starting from the very top. They've been here far too long and they're stinking the place out.
Exactly this. They werent terrible, there was good and well documented bad. I think we can say the last 4 years has been dreadful. No grey areas, just terrible decision after terrible decision. Oh for a fresh pair of eyes and some new ideas.

I’ll be accused of being part of the problem but this lot are better than a sports washing outfit. Would save me a ton of cash if we do get sold to one so we can (compete / cheat) as I’ll have to walk away. Orient season tickets are a lot cheaper…

Back
Top Bottom