Tottenham Hotspur vs Eintracht Frankfurt (CL) (12th Oct - 8pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mistake near the end aside, he had a very good game.

Great pass in to Kane for the equaliser, but no one's mentioning it. Or the great cross for Romero that nearly made it 4-1 at the end of the first half. Or the tons of other things he did really well.
He was poor vs Sporting. He was poor today. Conte persisting with him is diabolical

Bloody hell, that was classic spurs tonight, somehow nearly snatching a draw from a nailed on win.
Great to see son back to his best, kane and hjobierg were also immense.

Less said about Royal, such a frustrating player, does a lot of good stuff but switched off in the last minutes, letting the ball roll over his foot and then that awful touch, leading to 3-2

nbc_pl_totroyalgoal_220403.jpg
Get up to date, mate.

Ey4N2B2.png

Mistake near the end aside, he had a very good game.

Great pass in to Kane for the equaliser, but no one's mentioning it. Or the great cross for Romero that nearly made it 4-1 at the end of the first half. Or the tons of other things he did really well.
Must be brave and admit that I didn't see it like that, Bill. I thought he was uninventive, unimaginative, overly safe and passed backwards way too much. I wasn't very impressed with him (again) and would love to see what Spence can offer.

Back
Top Bottom