Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did say he did some things well. But he fluffed a simple pass that could have been a goal for us. Doing a few decent things is fairly par for the course of a premier League player, was he better than royal?.... Probably. But only just, he will always be a very average player

First start I think since a big injury and he was very solid, and he was much better then Royal who shouldn't ever be starting for us again and should be sold asap

It seems incredible to think , that we have nowhere near hit top gear yet, but if not for two brain farts from Hugo and Emerson last weekend , we could be sitting unbeaten , and joint top of the PL !
When you sit back and think about that , it does feel that if we carry on improving and really get our act together , it could be a very interesting season. The January window could be vital if Antonio is backed and I for one am feeling pretty positive for the coming months . Onwards and upwards . COYS

I must admit I have virtually given up on Spurs for yet another season. Did I say season? No what I mean is for yet another ‘manager’. WE ARE SHIT. I have can’t remember the last time we were playing such abysmal football. And please don’t give me any cunting shit about league position, defensive quality or any other fucking excuses. We will be stuffed by any team with a decent midfield because all we play is defensive turgid shit. And Conte won’t change because he is an arrogant wig wearing cunt
Shouldn’t you be called “Mikelspurs”?

troll GIF

Nullified

Hojbjerg and Bentancur pressing in midfield with Bissouma supporting them will stop lot of teams playing and the 3 will help us retain the ball a lot better.

I must admit I have virtually given up on Spurs for yet another season. Did I say season? No what I mean is for yet another ‘manager’. WE ARE SHIT. I have can’t remember the last time we were playing such abysmal football. And please don’t give me any cunting shit about league position, defensive quality or any other fucking excuses. We will be stuffed by any team with a decent midfield because all we play is defensive turgid shit. And Conte won’t change because he is an arrogant wig wearing cunt
478lam.png

Apart from all the chances we created against Frankfurt, and all the chances we’ve created all season which leaves us the third best scoring team in the division

Maybe we should just trust Conte instead of revising everything that’s happened since he took over to fit a doom and gloom narrative

Maybe if we all hide behind "trust Conte", and never ever question anything about his decisions, then this forum should be closed immidiately.
Also "doom and gloom" - all in the eye of beholder. Five games previous to Brighton we were very lucky to get any wins. Needed red card, and once-or-twice-in-a-season moment by Son. I see no wrong in the fact people discussing potential changes that would be needed. Which happened to be exact changes that Conte made as well. And which helped us to victory in quite a tough match. I never said we should get Conte out or that our situation would be a catastrophe. Never. I guess doom and gloom is quite subjective. We had poor run of performances, that is for sure.

When I saw us starting with both Son+Richie, PEH+Benta as CMs and Royal as RWB, I told right away - draw is best we can get from it.
Yesterday when we had substituted Richie for Bissouma for more steel in the middle and Royal -> Doherty, I told before the game - we will win it.

Both times it went like this.

That does not mean I am smarter than Conte in football. Ofc not.
But there are aspects about the game we can discuss and argue about. I see nothing wrong with it.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

See ya 👋

I did say he did some things well. But he fluffed a simple pass that could have been a goal for us. Doing a few decent things is fairly par for the course of a premier League player, was he better than royal?.... Probably. But only just, he will always be a very average player
For a first game back after a long lay-off, I thought he did fine personally.

Shouldn’t you be called “Mikelspurs”?
For you and all the other cunts out there digging me out for not liking our current boring style of football fuck off. I want the best for Spurs and I’m 64 and was was born and brought up in N17 in Woodside gardens which some of you have probably never visited. If you are happy with the way we pass the ball endlessly and dangerously across our own penalty area then you are the fuckin Gooner!

Last edited:
For you and all the other cunts out there digging me out for not liking our current boring style of football fuck off. I want the best for Spurs and I’m 64 and was was born and brought up in N17 in Woodside gardens which some of you have probably never visited. If you are happy with the way we pass the ball endlessly and dangerously across our own penalty area then you are the fuckin Gooner!
Thought you'd gone.

Sorry I meant Tikelspurs because you seem like a flincher

:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom