Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
[FORMATION=523,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal ,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal][/FORMATION]

COYS

[FORMATION=523,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal ,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal,Emerson Royal][/FORMATION]

COYS
Not sure we should have Emerson Royal playing but other than that your lineup is perfect

If there is one thing that you can predict and pretty much guarantee here is we are going to get completely outplayed. Hopefully brighton have one of their off finishing days.

Lloris

Doherty
Romero
Dier
Davies
Sessegnon

Bissouma
Hojberg

Son
Kane
Richarlison

I really don't want to see Perisic playing right-back.

Plot-twist incoming:

Conte's gonna pick himself at RWB.

antonio-conte-kick.gif

If Conte plays either Perisic or Sessegnon at RB, then there's a problem at the club.
There are 2 perfectly adequate right footed wing backs available. The fact he quite happy rotates the LWB position game to game and even in game but sticks to Royal through thick and thin on the right makes me think Conte doesn't want either Doc or Spence at the club.
Given Spence is a new signing I worry there's some friction coming soon. He will kick off and tbh, he'll be properly justified. He had a great season last season and deserves minutes. The fact Gil came on last night for more minutes than Spence has had all season makes me think there's something going on here.

If Conte plays either Perisic or Sessegnon at RB, then there's a problem at the club.
There are 2 perfectly adequate right footed wing backs available. The fact he quite happy rotates the LWB position game to game and even in game but sticks to Royal through thick and thin on the right makes me think Conte doesn't want either Doc or Spence at the club.
Given Spence is a new signing I worry there's some friction coming soon. He will kick off and tbh, he'll be properly justified. He had a great season last season and deserves minutes. The fact Gil came on last night for more minutes than Spence has had all season makes me think there's something going on here.
He had a great season in the championship. That's not going to automatically translate when he goes up a level. I agree that trying something different can't be worse than sticking with Emerson but he obviously doesn't trust Spence and I suspect that Doherty is probably too fucked now, courtesy of Marty Cash.

Back
Top Bottom