Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s been rubbish all season, so actually try watching a game instead of sniffing his asshole. You’re a Son fanboy. Couldn’t give a toss what you think you illiterate twat!!

Seems like that's all you can say. He made the assist for the only goal. He created the most chances. And yet he was the worst player to you. Brainless ppl like you just can't argue with facts. Not your fault tho. Born without a brain, so I understand. Blame your parents for the bad genes.

Last edited:
Seems like that's all you can say. He made the assist for the only goal. He created the most chances. And yet he was the worst player to you. Brainless ppl like you just can't argue with facts. Not your fault tho. Born without a brain, so I understand. Blame your parents.
He’s been playing alright the last few games. Just not sharp or world class level like we last last season. We hold him and a Kane to different standards which is why we are critical when they don’t have 2 goal contributions every game.

I never said they played well, but they both contributed and won us the game.

It’s not nonsense. You take son and Kane out the side and who’s gonna win us that game? 3rd in the league and not even playing our best football. It’s a long season. Try and be a bit more positive and have some perspective.

Every player makes mistakes. What’s your point?

We took 3 points away from home against a good side that gave Liverpool a run for their money.
They both need resting.

Look at Son when he was benched, bang.

They both need resting, for the good of themselves and the team, quite clear IMO. People act every single game like both are undroppable, poppycock.

Just having a drink with the Brighton fans whilst the crowds die down. The Amex is a nice stadium and the beer is good inside the ground. But. The location is absolutely shocking. The train strike masked what is always a god awful place to get to and away from. But it’s possibly even more friendly than Fulham as a place to come.

First half we were decent until the ref took over and manipulated the game in their favour. He was so blatantly inconsistent against us, and it stopped us building on the goal.

Second half we should have scored but lacked that polish you need to finish chances at this level. But overall a good win at a very decent team, albeit not the most entertaining match.

It clearly meant a lot to Conte and the players at the end. Nice moments with the players coming over and Hugo holding up a shirt with Gian Piero on it. Good bonding with the fans.

Third place is pretty good for a side that hadn’t clicked yet.

:contekiss: :kaneear:

I think we played pretty well in patches got the goal and pretty much sat on it with out much issue in the 2nd half, 3rd in the league with much more to come. With all the fuss about Woolwich we are a point behind without really clicking as yet

Wow. Amazing response from Conte in the post match...
"You went with three in midfield today Antonio"...
"Yes, I lika the two, but I read the comments on Fighting Cock a lot, and I realisa thata three is better so we change"

And there I was thinking we're wasting our time on here.

Good result closed the game out well against a decent team who have had good results.
It's good to see the team sitting third despite not yet hitting their stride.
Very nice to see a positive comment from you, and this isn't sarcasm btw.

Hopefully, the team keep on improving so this trend becomes the norm.

Brighton are a very good, well set up and technically drilled team. Getting an away win there, and playing reasonably well to do so, should not be underestimated. They'll be a stumbling block for a few top end teams this season methinks.

Son didn't score? Bang, automatically Shit :goonermong:
Yeah, it’s that…

Banjo Deliverance GIF

Back
Top Bottom