Tottenham Vs Fulham Saturday 3rd September 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, that should have been 7-1, shouldn't it? Can't wait to see it on TV, to see for myself if the dodgy refereeing & VAR decisions were as dodgy as I thought they were.

Fulham might as well have not bothered getting changed. They were spectators.

I can't fault anyone today, except Conte for not bringing Perisic on sooner. I really wanted to see some of his magic.

Highlights of the day - seeing Lucas and PEH (separately) walking down the High Road after the game. That was a bonus!

COYS

F148-CCC4-3025-4428-8-D64-5-AFBB55525-FE.jpg

1-C7-BA23-B-9-D8-C-4-CBD-93-B2-19-EAB6-B6-C2-EA.jpg

COYS. Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman keep your language under control please!!!

Youngest in my original shirt… meat pies being inhaled. Fingers crossed
Glad we had a win for your girls to see :)

Having been on a shopping trip today I've not really managed to keep in touch.

Good result. Really important to take our unbeaten record with us up to City next time out in the league.

Much improved performance browsing the comments on here too . Despite the tight scoreline.

How did the new signings that featured today perform?

Thing is we still get caught out defensively by not marking or closing down. At least with science he offers something different the oppo would be worried about. Fulham’s left side might as well get their cigars out. Especially with no kulu. That starting 11 apart from Kane has no creativity.
Gutted we won aren't you?

I'm mystified at the comments on here regarding our wingbacks. Both Royal and Sessegnon I felt had very good games.

Sessegnon in particular I felt was excellent. He had both Tete and Cordova Reed to contend with down our left and, for the most part, had them penned in their own half for most of the game. He could have had 1 or 2 goals himself, and it was his energy and persistence that led to Kane's tap in.

Royal I felt combined really well down our right going forward, slung in a couple of decent crosses and looked very comfortable defensively.

Both were very positive today and played as big a part in us dominating the game as anyone.

Those on here that were bagging them out throughout the game need to give their heads a serious wobble.

Back
Top Bottom