Tottenham Vs Fulham Saturday 3rd September 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Bissouma - Hojbjerg - Sessegnon
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison
I actually think he'll go with this. Romero slots straight back into the team. Easiest decision Conte will have to make this weekend. I think Sessegnon will come in for Perisic and Bissouma will keep his place (and hopefully improve) with Bentancur likely to still be out and Skipp probably still not 100%. Conte pretty much guaranteed Richarlison would start this one, hopefully instead of Son and not Kulusevski.

I'd love to see one of Doherty or Spence get given a chance here and rest Emerson. See if they can give us something different on the right and also see if they can take their chance. I'm just imagining the amount of times we would see Romero fizz the ball into Kulusevski who first time passes it round the corner into Spence bursting into space. Maybe one day.

Don't think Fulham are all that and with Romero back, I see nothing but a win. Hopefully a convincing one but 3 points are 3 points.

Marco Silva v Antonio Conte.

Yeah exactly, but they do have a big lump up front and a punchers chance.

Anyway, Some changes I suspect will include;

Doherty for Royle, Sessengon in on the left, Bentancer back into the CM. Possibly a change @ LCB. And Romero back in.

9PHvRCP.jpg

Forster, Perisic, Emerson, Doherty, Sanchez, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Kane

With some of the big scores against the newly promoted teams, I'm predicting 12-0. Dan James scoring 14 goals, 2 will be disallowed by VAR. Mr. Levy will be happy he brought an egg and cress sandwich, oasis and monster munch lunch deal to get that nectar voucher for "5p off Farley's Rusks" which Leeds gratefully accepted.

If we can win this game it woukd be 14 from. 6 games.

Match that ratio all season and we won't but that would be 89 points.

Always it's the ontext that details the iniquity..

Fuck off the 5 at the back and play some attacking football.
Hugo
Doherty/spence Romero lenglet perisic
Bissouma bentancur skipp
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

Have a go ffs.

Think Romero is back, Sessegnon to rest Perisic, Richarlison to rest out of form Son. . Bissouma to start again, Bentancur likely to be out again, ditto Moura ..

Would like to see Spence get 30 minutes off bench as RWB, and Lenglet 30 mins for Davies - if Romero injured again, Lenglet can pass out from the back but we need to practice that.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Bissouma - Hojbjerg - Sessegnon
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison​

Subs - Forster, Spence, Doherty, Lenglet, Sanchez, Perisic, Skipp, Son, Moura if fit, if not Sarr

I want Son dropped for this and he deserves it after 5 piss poor performances. Antonio probably won’t go for this team, but i want to see some of our new boys given opportunities. Properly rotate the squad Antonio.

I want Spence starting instead of Royal. I want Lenglet and Romero drafted in instead of Sanchez and Davies. I want to see Richarlison instead of Son and I would like to see Bissouma partnered with Bentecur if he’s recovered

Lloris

Spence Romero. Dier. Lenglet. Perisic

Bissouma. Bentecur

Kuluvesci. Kane. Richarlison

Show some bollocks Conte

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Spence ------------------- Perisic
Bissouma - Hojberg
Kulusevski -- Kane -- Richarlison
Bentancur back in for Bissouma if he is fit.

Very disappointed with the performance against West Ham. Richarlison has to start; one of the few players who looked motivated out there. I suspect Kulu will be the one to make way. I'd also be inclined to give Spence a start.

Didn't like what I saw from Bissouma at all. Sloppy, careless; those aren't adjectives I want to be using to describe a new signing.

:roseunsure:

Show some bollocks Conte

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Spence ------------------- Perisic
Bissouma - Hojberg
Kulusevski -- Kane -- Richarlison
Bentancur back in for Bissouma if he is fit.
would go with that too, doc or spence not bothered but defo not emerson. hes a rb not a wingback, especially not against a team where the onus is on us to impose.

if son starts its seriously worrying. people will start questioning conte, and rightly so. thats the hallmark of a soft manager if he allows us to go into games with 10 men for the 6th game in a row.

I'm going to this, first game at the new stadium.. I'm so excited.

It'll be a very tough game, Fulham have had a great start and Mitrovic looks proper dangerous.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Spence - Bissouma - Bentancur - Sessengon
Kulusevski - Richarlison
Kane​

Hopefully Conte goes with his strongest 11 instead of showing loyalty. Emerson, Son, Davies all have to make place. Romero, Bentancur and PEH are question marks in terms of availability.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doc - Bissouma - Skipp - Perisic
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison

Fulham are a tough opponent. Underestimating them is the biggest mistake we can do.

I'm going to this, first game at the new stadium.. I'm so excited.

It'll be a very tough game, Fulham have had a great start and Mitrovic looks proper dangerous.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Spence - Bissouma - Bentancur - Sessengon
Kulusevski - Richarlison
Kane​
If Bentancur is healthy I would be up for a formation like this.

Maybe swap Kane's position with Kulu and Richy. I think that Kane's current lack of speed but increased playmaking would suit that position well. He can distribute onto Dejan and Richy, and then make runs into the box to pounce on any deflected shots/balls from out wide.

I just don't see Harry winning many sprints against CBs now. So best to put him in a position where he can still be lethal, but don't have to do that.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Doherty Bissouma Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

For sure we will rest some players for Marseille. Hopefully PEH’s ankle is alright but if not then Skipp to come in assuming Bentancur is still not ready.

I would not be fucking around with our back 3 and giving Lenglet a debut against a player like Mitrovic.

Back
Top Bottom