Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've paid for Rangers TV. £7.99. Wouldn't normally, especially for a friendly but fancy a watch on the sofa. Cheaper option than subscribing to the Spurs TV thing which I'll never watch

I've paid for Rangers TV. £7.99. Wouldn't normally, especially for a friendly but fancy a watch on the sofa. Cheaper option than subscribing to the Spurs TV thing which I'll never watch
Good luck trying to understand what the commentator is banging on about.

It'll be worse than when I watched the 2008 final in Arabic.

So you'll not be wearing a half n half Spurs/Rangers ski hat today then Vince?...

Who remembers them?(I bought one for my newly born nephew,and his Dad nicked it)
May come as a shock to many on here,but back in the mid late 80s they were incredibly popular over Spurs.
Not as popular as they were at Chelsea, blues brothers Chelsea, rangers,linfield terrorist supporting scum....

Not as popular as they were at Chelsea, blues brothers Chelsea, rangers,linfield terrorist supporting scum....
I l(loosely) follow Linfield ,and I can tell you,that connection is even less of one than the Rangers one with Chelsea. It goes on in Chelsea fans heads. Like most people in NI(and the south)most Linfield fans English team is toss up between Man U or Liverpool
So are you saying everyone from Northern Ireland are terrorist supporting scum? Or just Linfield?

Back
Top Bottom