Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A start in this pre-season game might mean nothing at all, but I do think we're seeing some small indication that Emerson is valued by Conte a lot more than fans and journalists have been letting on.
He's picking the team that got us top 4 to show the group these guys are our first eleven - if you aren't in it, prove to me (and to the squad) that you are better.

Couldn't care less about the result. Just good to get some more match practice against a good team in a hostile environment. Will hopefully hold the lads in good stead for the season to come

Plenty of Millwall up there as well today I hear.

Rangers, Chelsea, Linfield and Millwall all having to gang up for little old Tottenham.
Oswalds is full of Spurs/Rangers/Linfield,so not all ganging up(though i take your point) :)
A lone Spurs fan got done by 4 Chelsea fans last night ,by all accounts.Hence it getting lively this morning/now.

Glad i'm not there to be honest

24 man squad despite no Skipp or Davies, good indication of just how strong/large squad is - unsurprisingly Ndombele, Lo Celso, Reguilon and Winks have not travelled.

No White or Parrott on bench so assume they are both off on loan somewhere.

White looked really pissed off on the bench in the last game. Didn't get any minutes after doing what I thought was a good job v KLeague and watching AC trying Lucas at WB.
Troy I think wants a loan himself.

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about the result. Just good to get some more match practice against a good team in a hostile environment. Will hopefully hold the lads in good stead for the season to come

They're not a good team. They are bang average but will be well up for it, especially at home. Match them for effort and passion and we'll be just fine.

I think for me it'll be more than worth it once they start streaming some of the academy matches if that interests you, otherwise it probably depends on how often they put out more of the 'spursplay originals' content
For less than £3/mth over the year (with the discount) I think it's good value. Have watched it more than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom