THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

anyone else worried about the remaining fixtures? we still have stoke and sunderland (the two likely opponents for us to spurs it all up).. not to mention chelsea..

trying to keep the faith though.. :klinsmann:

Also Holtby deserves massive credit for not throwing himself to the floor and shouting like a baby whilst being kicked in the face
4990d1348826224t-misc-pack-ali-g-respect_117.gif
:holtbytongue:

Glad we got the equaliser. Pissed off we didn't turn on the pressure early enough. Seething at the ref not sending off Gomez.

Two games running that a straight red offence is committed and we don't even get a free kick. Meanwhile the goons get penalties for losing tickling contests, offside goals and 75 minutes against 10 men.

We're more than capable of fucking this up on our own thank you, without refs failing miserably on big decisions.

Never see Defoe and Dempsey in a Spurs shirt again. The scorers of two of our goals in our defeat of city last week, right. No need for all this knee jerking, thank fuck people who actually know and work in football aren't quite as trigger happy.

If the gods had wanted it, hudd's shot would have gone in at the end there. I could only watch the last ten minutes but we looked out worked to be fair, so maybe a point was about right. Dissapointing nonetheless.

Never see Defoe and Dempsey in a Spurs shirt again. The scorers of two of our goals in our defeat of city last week, right. No need for all this knee jerking, thank fuck people who actually know and work in football aren't quite as trigger happy.

Defoe is a perfect super sub. Can use that pace vs a gassed Back-line and find a few lovely chances with his fine right foot (I.E. City). Much better suited in that rolenthen starting from the get-go and holding the line for the first 70

Dempsey is so damn inconsistent. Today he was pretty poor. In the end, I think he simply isn't sound technically enough to warrant a spot in the starting 11 right now or in the future.

Naughton should never ever start at LB again

Parker could use a rest.

All and All, the team really nose-dived after Dembele exited. For me, I would have just kept Naughton in at that point after that 2nd goal

Swap Carroll for Parker
Swap Dempsey for Lennon

On a positive note, if Woolwich lose against United, then away at Loftus Road (Possible, QPR have to turn up at some point this season) lose or even draw and if we beat Southampton (Who have had two of their players sent off) we can go above them with a game in hand.

We could support Wolves after all
While yes we can see the pain of relegation after relegation there is something gut wrenching about finishing behind those people who you hate everyday, and every year you get so close and you always fail. Yes Wolves have it bad, but maybe we're in as bad a position, at least their stadium isn't as silent most days as ours and they boo just like us.

Back
Top Bottom