Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As in discuss the point being put to you..... That it's wrong of him to conduct his business IN THE TABLOID MEDIA (specifically).

You say you're not ignoring it, but look back at your last 4/5 posts?
I already said I disagree but you've ignored it.
Did I call you naive?

Did I question whether DR or CE were being honest?

Did I mention him leaving on a free?

Nope.

You're obviously posting in defense of him, yet your defense sidesteps the very factor that has people riled.

You even mention all the 'second chances' he's been given as if that somehow negates people's ire when in fact it JUSTIFIES it all the more.
You implied I was by bringing up the discussion we had about CE in the summer.
He spoke in the paper some people are angry, some people are not. What else is there to add?

I already said I disagree but you've ignored it.

Not very expansive an answer given everything else you're prepared to roll out on the subject is it?

You implied I was by bringing up the discussion we had about CE in the summer.

No.... I brought up that convo cos you were proved wrong then yet are treading the same path all over again. IMO.

He spoke in the paper some people are angry, some people are not. What else is there to add?

....Why you are prepared to overlook the potential negative effects of him doing so.

I can't drag an explanation out of you but that's the debate in the offing..... Shit or get off the pot as they say.

Let's park this for now.... I'm sure Tabloid Danny will refuel this matter again before too long..... Peace, fella.

Used to love the lad, but he has run his mouth for way too long now, and today, he was not missed at all. He's free to go up north and win some trophies, because that was his dream. I'm pretty sure Liverpool or City need someone like him right now, because everyone can see Robertson and Mendy are massive frauds...

Agree with that but his agent needs a kick up the backside too as I would imagine that he was behind the original Sun interview with the’googling’ new players remarks

I think it best for both him and us if we part ways
Nah, it's the player mate. He has the same agent as:
Llorente
Dele
Walker
Naughton
Onomah
Lenon
Edwards
Sandro

Maddison
Harry Wilson
Chris Wood
Ashley Barnes

The Met police have issued an appeal to find a missing person called Danny Rose.

Little Danny was last seen in a white shirt about a month ago hanging around the Tottenham area, where he is believed to have worked for the last few years.

Friends have confirmed that Danny had become disillusioned with life in London and had hinted he might return to the north of England in recent months but links to the Leeds and Manchester areas have so far drawn a blank. Police are exploring possible links to Barnsley and Halifax and are keeping an open mind.

The police are also keen to contact a Portugese national who was the last person seen with Danny before his disappearance. The Portugese Man is described as average build with a surly look and a well kept appearance, he is known to have links to Manchester but police do not see a credible link.

Danny's recent employer has confirmed he has not been in work for a while now and offered the police and reporter an evening under the lights at his work to be wined and dined for 5,000 pounds each.....but out by half ten unless you pay another 3 grand each for a gold membership......before mumbling something about archway, fires and chuckling....

He gave us many great moments and deserves it, same as Eriksen. But his time is done, it would be best for us, but also for him, to leave.
Think that, for his history, he could stay, but not play so frequently. For me the LB is more a need that a RB as Sess future won't bê there, Davies never was só good and now seems tô have injury issues and Rose is done. But despite that we were good down the left today, didn't give them so many chances.

Dont get Rose. Everytime I see him he plays well.

What has he done to upset everyone?
Did you watch yesterday's game? Terrible under pressure, many unnecessary balls lost, miscontrols that gave Liverpool chance to press, every ball forward, even when he had time, was straight to opponents. Miskick of a long ball from defense to Firmino which led to 2v2 situation...

Back
Top Bottom