Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe giving him an opportunity to get match fit again (which he hasn't been in a while), would get the best out of him, even if it's not quite where he was in 2016-17. Every time I hear "Danny Rose", I hear someone say, he doesn't want to be at the club. I've seen no evidence of that. I know he was looking for suitors in the summer, but that seemed more to do with the fact that Poch didn't like him, ever since he made the comment that he could make more playing at another club (not necessarily that he wanted to play for another club, just that he thought wages at Spurs needed to be increased). Yeah, he was frustrated at his wages, and made a comment about it. That's his bad. He tried to make up for it, but Poch never seemed to be able to forgive him, and his playing time has been mostly sporadic since. He looks like our best option at left-back for the rest of the season, so unless he gets injured, he should get the chance to prove his doubters right or wrong.

Nonsense; Poch gave him every chance to re-prove himself. He demoted Davies without good cause and forgave DRs media outbursts on a number of occasions.

Ben Davies is our best LB. He'll be back soon and is still only 26; so has his peak ahead of him.

Can’t we just release this ungrateful twat? He said he’ll run down his contract anyway and now he’s causing more problems after all those stupid interviews he’s done, pay him the contract and fuck him off the club.

This gobshite has got to go ....

Jose Mourinho and Danny Rose in bust-up with 'big tension in the air'

Rose underlined his strength of mind to stay at the club in October when he said: ‘It’s pretty obvious what happened [in the summer]. People upstairs at Tottenham were trying to do what they were trying to do. I’ve said [to them] I’ve got 18 months left on my contract and I’m not going anywhere until my contract has finished.

'In January, you are probably going to hear something [about my future]. I’m telling you right now that I’m not going anywhere until my contract is finished.’

Play the twat in the under 12's until his contract expires, it's about his mental level ....

Shoulda ditched him after the original Danny-gate BS.

Got the arse when's he saw Walker get his big move, we didn't play ball letting him do the same and he spilled his guts to The Sun days before our season started. Mocked present and future teammates by saying he didn't want to keep having to Google signings we made. The club should never have let him wear our shirt again, especially as we took a chance on him when he was nothing more than a name one had to Google search.

It's a shame because I like Danny but you can't be doing the things he did and get away with it at any club, especially one the size of ours. He rolled the dice at the expense of the hand that fed him, he'll struggle career wise from here on in and it's kinda deserved. I feel for his mental health issues but he slandered our club so for me Cirkin is ahead of him these days.

Adios Danny, you've had a chip on your shoulder for far too long regarding certain unnecessary things pal. Strike a deal with him and leave him be.

Should have, amongst some others, left on a good note at a point in the last 1-2 years. Either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Case in point is Aaron Lennon. Came on as a sub against us for Burnley. Got a decent cheer and his name sung.

In regards to any ITK with Danny Rose there is no need to wonder where the hot scoop came from.

:pocheyes:

That's what u get Danny, yes youve had mental health issues but so has the majoritt of the real world and it doesnt make you an asshole.

If u really are stubborn and want to last your contract you certainly wont be starting, picking a beef with one of the most successful managers around says it all, if we did win the FA cup or something, id hope we dont give Rose a medal.

People continue to do the shitty Danny Rose google joke, the irony is these days players that come here would have to google who he is.

Last edited:
Ability aside, I have never seen Danny give anything less than 100% on the pitch. His tracking back and last second sliding tackles have saved us conceding goals on numerous occasions.

The information I had was that Danny was talking to a club the year before Walker moved but the club ended up blocking it. He had not long signed a new 5 year contract with Spurs but he wanted a pay rise as compensation for not getting the move - of course the club refused. When Walker was allowed to leave to a rival club he lost the plot!

Ability aside, I have never seen Danny give anything less than 100% on the pitch. His tracking back and last second sliding tackles have saved us conceding goals on numerous occasions.

The information I had was that Danny was talking to a club the year before Walker moved but the club ended up blocking it. He had not long signed a new 5 year contract with Spurs but he wanted a pay rise as compensation for not getting the move - of course the club refused. When Walker was allowed to leave to a rival club he lost the plot!
Watch the Liverpool game again ... utter shite from start to being dragged off ... if that's his 100% then it's soon time for a trip to Dignitas.

Back
Top Bottom