Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to Sammy?

He doesn't understand the rules of the cunt off ... you can't just repeat the same shit over and over you will get yellow carded just for being boring ... you have to at least have some variety in your idiotic postings ...

That and the fact he's now anti-spurs is never going to play well on here ....

Just watched the highlight think Parrot looked good, as did Son and Moura when they came on. Kane and Ali both looked well of the pace but that's what pre season is for.

Also Gazza had a poor game should of save both of them tbh, but it was clear as day United where ahead in the pre season prep and at the end of the day it's a friendly

Not this guy again.

I am Korean myself but never thought Son is better than Kane.

Kane is far better at Strength, Jumping height, Positioning, Heading, Holding ball, etc. he is even better at goal scoring than Son.

He is simply one of the best striker in the world period.
Son is not.
To be fair Son isnt too far behind in most things. Also faster, better dribbler, better 1-2s and better weak foot. If he think Son is better than Kane overall, he is wrong, but let him have his opinion. Doesnt hurt anyone.

We are really fucked up with Aurier and KWP in the RB. Think we should line up against Villa pretty much like this: Lloris, Foyth, Alderweireld(Sanchez), Vert, Rose(Davies); Sissoko, Ndombele, Skipp; Son, Kane, Lucas.

We are really fucked up with Aurier and KWP in the RB. Think we should line up against Villa pretty much like this: Lloris, Foyth, Alderweireld(Sanchez), Vert, Rose(Davies); Sissoko, Ndombele, Skipp; Son, Kane, Lucas.

We will sign a RB. I refuse to believe we would splash a hundred odd million on midfielders, sell the right back who played most last season, and then not sign a right back.

Semedo and Cancelo are perhaps the two best that might be available but I'm sure the club will have a list of other targets if they can't get either of those.

Experiments can still encapsulate common sense.
Not looking for an argument, and my earlier response was not meant to be snide. Just simple and honest.

That said, for discussion sake and apologies for the cliche, but my point was maybe he was trying to do something "outside the box". Something unique, uncommon, unconventional or unexpected to see how it plays out. If that was his goal, he isn't, and shouldn't be concerned with what others take to be common sense. But I have no idea what his goals were, none of us do.

He doesn't understand the rules of the cunt off ... you can't just repeat the same shit over and over you will get yellow carded just for being boring ... you have to at least have some variety in your idiotic postings ...

That and the fact he's now anti-spurs is never going to play well on here ....
Just caught up on the transfer thread....he went full retard,....

As we don't have a Parrot thread yet, I thought I'd just post this nice piece of skill here.

I'm definitely impressed with him so far and I'm glad that he's getting this exposure with the first team. It will be really interesting to see what Poch does with him this year.

Back
Top Bottom