Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to seeing how Kane and Parrott link up.

l_blue-parrot.jpg

As we don't have a Parrot thread yet, I thought I'd just post this nice piece of skill here.

I'm definitely impressed with him so far and I'm glad that he's getting this exposure with the first team. It will be really interesting to see what Poch does with him this year.

Son Heung Min is so good <3 without a doubt better play than Kane for me. underrated for too long.

Difference is when South Korea are playing Son Heung Min always makes a different i.e world cup against mexico and germany.

When Kane is called up for he doesn't score a single goal in the knock out stages and is hailed as greatest striker after scoring against Panama.

Nice meme

Don't ever post again.

I lost my sunglasses so just bought a pair from a looky looky man, to see me through my last couple of days.
Can’t believe my luck, I managed to knock him down to 8 euros for a pair of Raybans. They're like £125 in England.
Unbelievable.

Lol everyone so mad about me saying Son is better than Kane.

If someone said Messi is better than Ronaldo, I would not be saying go back to Argentinaor go to the Argentinian Forum lol.

Here is another one for you haters.

SON IS BETTER THAN KANE.

Can't tell if you are talking about Son or Kane falling over his own feet and going Awol.

Honestly fella, I don't think Kane is above criticism, and agree wholeheartedly that he can look clumsy, especially when he tries to dribble, and can go through phases of looking a bit off colour, but Son rarely ever seems to have the ball under full control - he'll waste chances through poor first touch continually, like today - he's weak without the ball and he's greedy, but doesn't score enough to justify that greed, unlike Kane who can also be greedy, and then he can just go missing for weeks completely.

And when Kane is not scoring he's still giving the side something, he hustles and roughs up the opposition, when Son isn't scoring he flits around like cack footed feather caught in a strong breeze.

They are different species, Kane's an uber 9, Son is more a wide forward. But 95 weeks out of 100 I'll take Kane in my side over Son if I have to choose one of them.

Lol everyone so mad about me saying Son is better than Kane.

If someone said Messi is better than Ronaldo, I would not be saying go back to Argentinaor go to the Argentinian Forum lol.

Here is another one for you haters.

SON IS BETTER THAN KANE.

Can't tell if you are talking about Son or Kane falling over his own feet and going Awol.
hell-yeah-motherfucker-so-edgy-28668910.png

Rocket

Supporter
More of the same please.

No point in making line up predictions, but I loved the mix of youth and experience in the game against Juve today. The youngsters definitely earned the right to have another go.

I know it's only pre-season, but it feels so good to have Spurs games back.

Lets smash the red Mancs.

3-1

Son and Moura should be the first names on the team sheet at the start of the season imo.

Son is dynamic as fuck, it's scary how good he has become and Moura has great feet and ball control and seems to always be on the end of something.

Genuinely think we would have won the CL final if Moura had started.

Back
Top Bottom