Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son better than Kane, LOL. The bloke can do brilliant things occasionally, but spends half his time tripping over his own feet and can go awol for weeks at a time, even when he’s on the pitch.

Lamela has looked excellent again. Hope he can stay fit.

Son and Moura seem to be our most threatening players atm. Kane hasn't look himself since Xmas.

N'Dombele was poor in the first half. Ball watching and poor positioning. I wonder if poch will introduce him to the squad gradually until he is up to speed.

Sissoko put in a shift. Have to assume he will be starting the season as no1 choice in midfield.

Parrott looks like he could be a decent player. Would love to see him get game time over the season - if not; a loan may be worthwhile to get him game time.

Alli again was frustrating to watch. To casual on the ball but of course, had some excellent touches and should have scored.

Eriksen with a few great passes - showing that we really will be very lacking without him.

We clearly need full backs desperately.

Son Heung Min is so good <3 without a doubt better play than Kane for me. underrated for too long.

Difference is when South Korea are playing Son Heung Min always makes a different i.e world cup against mexico and germany.

When Kane is called up for he doesn't score a single goal in the knock out stages and is hailed as greatest striker after scoring against Panama.
Fuck off to South Korea team forum

We just look unimaginative, not sure it's tactics/formation or just players.

It's been a problem for quite a while but we seem to grind out results. With the signings and who we've been linked with I don't think the imagination part will improve. We will play in a certain way to get results, over power and outrun the opponents

Bad luck Lucas - excellent final minute from Spurs, but we needed that for the final 15 minutes, not out of desperation right at the end.

Looks like Dele is going to have a fight on his hands for that spot on the bench over Skipp.

Son and Moura seem to be our most threatening players atm. Kane hasn't look himself since Xmas.
In defence of Kane we really didn't have any playmakers on to give him real opportunities. Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Moura all on in second half and all can make things happen.

Lads got a good run out, United have a 100% record in preseason, so now they think they're world beaters...only to hit reality when the league starts, so it's all good....

Back
Top Bottom