We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moura would have no effect on that game because we conceded so early so what Liverpool did was sit back and only press half of the field while 2 or three of them press the other half moura would have no space to run so kane was the right choice but tots need to play one touch football to beat the press and they didn't do that till late in the second half we were trying to be cautious with possession but it made us slow and predictable but I'm proud of my team I never thought I would see them in the cl finals more to come next year.

Son ruined the game. How many chances did he miss today?
Poch's biggest mistake : he let asian start Champions league Final. Son ruined the game
The big difference between liverpool and our team is that they have fit black players but we have asian.
Maybe it is the time to let Son go back to his country. We have sold enough uniforms to Asia. He has done his only duty well : selling uniforms

I know he's been binned, I hope it's a fucking long time. Shocking.

Fair's fair guys, what about some Magic Mike characters, for the ladies, if you're going to fill a thread that I read with these images!

Fill yer boots Mrs P..... Although I'd suggest you get spoiled with all those trim legs & tight bums prancing about from week to week. :ledleylick:

Poch's biggest mistake : he let asian start Champions league Final. Son ruined the game
Jesus Christ you racist little cunt!!

One day... someone MUCH darker than you is gonna fuck you up BIG time....

And you won't be able to handle it...

And I will laugh!

The funniest thing is that you seem to be from the DARK ages... and yet you seem to hate them...

Ironic and weird.

I hope to fuck you're not a Spurs fan... 'cos if you are... FUCK OFF... we don't need Scum Cunt fans like you....

....and if you're not... FUCK OFF some more!

Well he’s a thick as you Nigel. It’s ‘you’re’ probably a strange little man. And how much of an absolute wanker must you be to be drinking in a pub with your ‘mate’ and have nothing better to do than show him posts on an Internet forum that have humiliated you from start to finish? I don’t believe it Nige. What’s your mum doing now? Tucking your bib in while you froth on here? Careful Nigel, you’ll choke on your j2o. Have fun mate. There must be a million parties to go to after your happy meal. Lucks and hugs.
LMAO...brilliant...you need to get out more.....are you to shy to talk to girls yet lol...my mate thinks your hilarious by the way...just so you know, mates out having a laugh and a drink show each other funny shit on there phones...have you never done that ? Do not answer that..its a loaded question my mate is gonna piss his PANTS.....or boxers LMAO...its amazing how people who say fuck off this forum its mine, and I don't want you playing with my ball I am taking it home lol...but instantly get abusive...i imagine you are always getting into issues in the outside world, especially with other supporters of other clubs...all that aggression. Where I grew up you DO NOT act like that unless you want to do something. But we all know your just a keyboard wanker..like most on here with their pretend I'm the man persona...i was really unhappy after last night but you really have cheered me up..thanks
Oh why are you on here then, going with your reasoning you must be at your mum's playing with the internet too LMAO.....

LMAO...brilliant...you need to get out more.....are you to shy to talk to girls yet lol...my mate thinks your hilarious by the way...just so you know, mates out having a laugh and a drink show each other funny shit on there phones...have you never done that ? Do not answer that..its a loaded question my mate is gonna piss his PANTS.....or boxers LMAO...its amazing how people who say fuck off this forum its mine, and I don't want you playing with my ball I am taking it home lol...but instantly get abusive...i imagine you are always getting into issues in the outside world, especially with other supporters of other clubs...all that aggression. Where I grew up you DO NOT act like that unless you want to do something. But we all know your just a keyboard wanker..like most on here with their pretend I'm the man persona...i was really unhappy after last night but you really have cheered me up..thanks
Oh why are you on here then, going with your reasoning you must be at your mum's playing with the internet too LMAO.....

Correction:
You're and their.
Ignorant prick

Just wanted to add something to my previous post where I said trophies and medals don't mean much to me. I do understand that those things might mean more to fans who are more committed and hardcore than me, those who travel to away games, those who were there in Madrid for example. I don't judge them for wanting the team they support passionately, and give a lot of their time and money doing so, to actually win things. I was just talking about my personal experience and how I follow and enjoy football.

are you to shy to talk to girls yet

No, I’m married. And I’m not being aggressive, I’m just pointing out that you’re a twat. 15 or 16 I’d guess. Grown up boxer shorts? A fully functioning adult wouldn’t say that. Just stop now, you’re burying yourself without any help from me.

What an absolute cunt that man is.

I know it's not the time or place, but when people talk about the really fucking weird antisemitism that infects the left; look no further than this man. Imagine being so rabidly obsessed with a certain type of people that you can make that sort of connection.
This is pretty much it:
Fuck me. Can't distinguish Jews from Israel or Jews from Tottenham. I bet the cunt is fellating Mo Salah as we speak.

There are non Jewish Spurs fans... AND non-Jewish Israelis.... imagine THAT?

FUCKING ignorant anti-Semitic PIG!

Back
Top Bottom